• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Realignment 11-09 delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are all integrated onto one seniority list. It's time to act like it. That's all I am saying. We are all on one list...Pinnacle Holdings.

With quotas that keep us 3 separate. Well, mostly separate. Now that the -200 is getting staffed properly, we're so over the quota anyone and their grandfather can bid it. Sure, lots of 9E guys gained relative seniority, but it's irrelevant if you can't put it to use.

Oh, and I will acknowledge Mesaba's 2000/2001 DOH as being really, really hosed. I've seen them being under Pinnacle pilots hired in 2005/2006. That is BS too. Oh well, I think the Bloch beotching is on hold until 11-09 comes out. ;)

Oh, and I will acknowledge Mesaba's 2000/2001 DOH as being really, really hosed. I've seen them being under Pinnacle pilots hired in 2005/2006. That is BS too. Oh well, I think the Bloch beotching is on hold until 11-09 comes out. ;)

Can't disagree with that, however with the quotas in place, they don't see much change in day to day operations. Once the quotas are no longer in place, though, I agree that the seniority numbers in that range are gonna get hosed.

Can't disagree with that, however with the quotas in place, they don't see much change in day to day operations. Once the quotas are no longer in place, though, I agree that the seniority numbers in that range are gonna get hosed.

This is true.

Not allowed. Flasher jacket only.

so what contract are you flying under? I am flying under the one that specifically states that I can have a leather jacket. I looked it up, its in the contract. It's a done deal even it some Mesaba pilots do not like the leather Jacket (oh and get over it, the only reason you do not like leather jackets is because Pinnacle had them approved. Well news flash-you are a pinnacle pilot. We are one group. Wear your cheap, cold, rain soaked, poly flasher coat and I will be happy in my leather jacket

so what contract are you flying under? I am flying under the one that specifically states that I can have a leather jacket. I looked it up, its in the contract. It's a done deal even it some Mesaba pilots do not like the leather Jacket (oh and get over it, the only reason you do not like leather jackets is because Pinnacle had them approved. Well news flash-you are a pinnacle pilot. We are one group. Wear your cheap, cold, rain soaked, poly flasher coat and I will be happy in my leather jacket
Wow hawk, strike a nerve? You are correct, I am a Pinnacle pilot, with an ID and everything. And I have seen nothing but respect since coming over. The line pilots, the instructors, APDs, and management have treated us all well, and as equals. In return, I brought a respect to operate the aircraft the way they want me to. Following their calls, procedures, profiles, and SOP. No attitudes given and none returned.

I agree, the contract states a black leather jacket with epaulets can be worn. Problem is, unless something has changed at Mesaba in the 3 weeks since I left, a decision on the style or vendor has not been made for Mesaba. I assume, and it appears you do to, that it will be the same style and vendor as Pinnacle (which I ordered mine 2 weeks ago & am glad to retire the 13 yr old trench coat). But word has not been passed down by the Corp., company, SD, or the union for that matter, that they can be worn at Mesaba. Until they announce a decision, I would believe the employee handbook reference to the trench would be in place. As is Mesaba tradition though, I'm sure all types of coats will be worn, with the yearly "Don't wear a fleece" memo. ;)

Latest resources

Back