• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Realignment 11-09 delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I'm not in denial. I've seen the result first hand when 14 of our Captains got downgraded due to a piece of turd called the Bloch award.

That same turd put me from some weekends off lineholder to top reserve.... We really don't want to hear it anymore.

All this rancor about these bids are overblown.

XJ's - Just be happy you aren't down the Comair road, otherwise you'd have 8yo CA's getting displaced into the 900FO.

9E - Most 9E gained relative seniority. 9E captains who were displaced on the last displacement will have super seniority on this one. 9E FO's... gained relative seniority and about 50% pay increase, but lost their upgrade for a year (that's life). Enjoy 19 days off for another year

9L - Quietly enjoying their windfall seniority and FO's their easy upgrade

these guys just want to feel like they are special and create a divide between us-preventing us from BEING one pilot group. Some thoughts on whats going on...

We are one seniority list-it does not matter where you are working now or before. Lets try to mold our current situation into the best possible future for us all.

Bloch blows

Pinnacle FO's were not the only ones screwed-try being a 01'-04' MEsaba pilot. We are looking at a lot of pilots with 1/2 our longevity being WAY more senior to us

Bloch put like 10 minutes of thought into the SLI

We do not know where our new leadership team will take us. Will we be one operating certificate or two? I assume they are looking into costs and that will decide the final decision.

ALPA allowed Bloch to let this happen

I hope that as ONE pilot group we can move on and be ONE pilot group. It does not one of us any good to treat each other poorly. Yes, you got screwed-yes I got screwed. There are many senior mesaba guys that made out very well-as well as Colgan pilots-I will treat them all the same. If you brag to me about how well you did on bloch's robbery of my seniority-Gloves are off-fore warned

I am doing my best to get out of here-until then-I will make the best of it

I will be buying a leather jacket :)

Latest resources

Back