• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Realignment 11-09 delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are all 9E now. I will be displacing a captain that is junior to me, just like a Captain that is senior to me will be taking an MSP captain spot that I would like.

I know i'm spliting hair here but... When you jumpseat are you in Cass as XJ or 9E.. Does your pay check say Mesaba or Pinnacle? Does the airplane your are flying say Operated by Mesaba or Pinnacle. Is your stripes silver or gold, do you check in in Mesaba Ops or Pinncle. I can keep going but, I agree with Flyer, until your badge says Pinnacle you are still a Mesaba Employee.

I know i'm spliting hair here but... When you jumpseat are you in Cass as XJ or 9E.. Does your pay check say Mesaba or Pinnacle? Does the airplane your are flying say Operated by Mesaba or Pinnacle. Is your stripes silver or gold, do you check in in Mesaba Ops or Pinncle. I can keep going but, I agree with Flyer, until your badge says Pinnacle you are still a Mesaba Employee.
CASS 9E... Paycheck Pinnacle...Airplane ? Haven't seen it yet, Pinnacle I'm sure... Stripes still MIA... Callsign Well "Mesaba" sure wants to come out before "Flagship", but I'm working on it. We're all one now, there's no question. Doubt me? Walk into the CEC and observe the population.

Murf, you are saying all Mesaba pilots are already 9E in CASS? And Pinnacle is on your paychecks? I'm impressed if those two things are already true.

So I guess another day goes by and no 11-09 award (at least on the CJC side). Anyone see anything different on the XJ or 9E side? The dates/windows associated with the 11-09 award will be re-posted once the award comes out, right?

We are all integrated onto one seniority list. It's time to act like it. That's all I am saying. We are all on one list...Pinnacle Holdings.

Murf, you are saying all Mesaba pilots are already 9E in CASS? And Pinnacle is on your paychecks? I'm impressed if those two things are already true.
I'm saying it's true for many premerger Mesaba pilots, myself included. You might not see us on the line just yet, but the CEC is full of XJ and 9L guys in various stages of training from 11-08. In about 2 weeks you could be flying with an ex Mesaba guy. We are one pilot group. We are moving forward from this ISL. Those in denial, will soon have this realization forced upon them. It's time to accept this and move on.

Oh I'm not in denial. I've seen the result first hand when 14 of our Captains got downgraded due to a piece of turd called the Bloch award.

Oh I'm not in denial. I've seen the result first hand when 14 of our Captains got downgraded due to a piece of turd called the Bloch award.

Maybe denial isn't the right word, but you have to get over it man. I haven't heard XJhawk post anything in a while. If he isn't "over" it, at least he has accepted it and isn't bitching about it anymore. We need to move on as one pilot group. That is what Murph (and I) are saying.

Why does anyone even try reasoning with this kid?

Flyer,

Sorry this is the first time you got f*&ked by the airlines. I know it stings a little the first time, but it will happen a couple more times minimum! I know you thought you would be at a major by the time you were 25, but there is a reason most major airline pilots are not in there 20's and it's not because they didn't try.

You are going to grow up to be a miserable person if you let what goes on at the airlines bother you this much. (See Northwest guys that still bitch about the Republic merger 25 years ago)

Go find a hobby before you end up like general lee.

Flyer,

Why don't you vacate your Barby-Jet FO spot. Why don't you ask your parents for another 130k to go back to school and start some other profession where you wont ever get screwed out of something that is "owed" to you....

Latest resources

Back