• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Realignment 11-09 delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle pilots got the ROYAL A$$ HANDED !!!! Godspeed my brothers and sisters at 9e....Seven capt on the 200..sigh...

This mo fukr going to think the 200 is the space shuttle columbia..

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is funny I dun care who yew are. Have fun with skipper sven guys.

Blah blah blah... what you low IQ individuals fail to realize is that as long as you stay near your quotas... your bidding power is unaffected. Because as people move up the lists, they will be filled by other low seniority Mesaba pilots -- out of order.

What your number says on the master list means exactly two things... jack and sh*t. But it might get you some sympathy with the ladies. You should try that.

Still with the name calling. What is going on? I am hoping this grudge doesn't come up on the flight deck when we are all through training.

Still with the name calling. What is going on? I am hoping this grudge doesn't come up on the flight deck when we are all through training.
Aw poor bri, you can dish it out but you can't take it. Check out the caliber of the post I was replying to.

And if you are ever flying with me, and even once bitch to me about how your life sucks on the 200... all courtesy will be gone. You have received a huge break on the backs of 9E pilots.. So please-- be humble and thankful for safety's sake.

Last edited:
Another update

Dear Pilots,

On Monday, I sent you a communication related to the delay in the award of Realignment Notice 11-09. I committed to you at that time that if our projected time line changed I would follow up with additional communication. I am once again disappointed to advise you that we ran into additional challenges with the award and are yet not in a position to publish. When I drafted the notice on Monday I noted that “the Company apologizes for the delay in the award.” Today, I would like to let you know that I personally apologize for the delay in this award. I have learned a lot in my 1st two and a half months here and one thing that is very clear to me is that we simply don’t have appropriate automation in place to handle a realignment bid of this magnitude and complexity. Addressing this short-coming will be a priority as we move forward so that we can avoid similar issues in the future. The planning personnel and ALPA representatives that are working to complete this award deserve our sincere appreciation. They have worked tirelessly on your behalf and have earned my heartfelt gratitude as they have navigated – largely manually - through this award process. Based on where we are in the process, we believe that it will be early next week before we are able to provide you with the results of the award. I sincerely wish I could provide a definitive date to you but it is clear that each day of processing comes with new twists and turns. I sincerely appreciate your patience and would be remiss if I didn’t publicly thank the Association for the assistance that they have provided on your behalf. Please keep your eyes open for another update – we will reach out again if the time line improves or deteriorates.

Warm Regards,

The caliber of post? move on already. I can't get back my seniority which for the longest time I thought was the only thing secure. Oh well I was wrong.

Aw poor bri, you can dish it out but you can't take it. Check out the caliber of the post I was replying to.

And if you are ever flying with me, and even once bitch to me about how your life sucks on the 200... all courtesy will be gone. You have received a huge break on the backs of 9E pilots.. So please-- be humble and thankful for safety's sake.

What am I dishing out? I think we should move on, and I am still calling out the original 9E guys for doing nothing but complaining and calling people names. I haven't and won't complain about my position going forward. I haven't since about 2 or 3 weeks after the list came out anyways. In fact, I am making the conscience effort to avoid confrontation. It is a small thing, but I will retire my Mesaba laniard even though I have worn it since working the ramp here 10 years ago. It just isn't worth pissing anyone off over. It's time to move on as one pilot group.

Latest resources

Back