• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is in deep, holy cow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your "Testicles" make you a male. They do not make you a man. Talk is cheap.....

No...there's a lot of people who are willing to do what needs to be done to fix this industry. Unfortunately the majority don't have "testicles" and therefore leaving US out numbered. I am a proven fact and learned that there is no winning battle. I feel bad for my comrades at 9e who are willing to fight!! But at the same time its what the spineless pre-merger 9e pilots deserve. Im still uncertain WTF is a 9E legacy pilot.

What they are proposing is worse than Go Jets, Mesa-all the bottom feeders. But given our corrupt Judicial system the judge will allow it and not allow us any work actions.

Suddenly now you think that Pinnacle wasn't/isn't a "bottomfeeder" too? HAH!

That being said, I have no ill-will and truly do hope things work out and you guys stand strong.

What a joke. Despite the fact Delta was asking for all of that from the Comair guys before the pre-planned shutdown...

I hope Pinnacle pilots realize this is an attempt to ruin the regionals before they pull the plug. Don't believe for one second that Pinnacle is going to be around for much longer. Sorry guys and gals. I fully expect SkyWest, Inc. is next...

Last edited:
i never thought that Pinnacle was a bottom feeder, I just thought their operation sucked and they had a culture that made life extremely difficult to make ones life happy. Their scheduling, training and management styles leave a lot to be desired for when thinking of a company that you would want to work for. The fact that so many were able to upgrade quickly and move on was its only positive in my mind. Now that is gone and the fleets will be shrinking and any good factors the Mesaba contract brought to the table will be gone-it is and will be a bottom feeder with no growth, and no future. At least go jets is getting new planes......one also wonders if Delta will continue NWA's program of not hiring many pilots from Mesaba (Pinnacle). They have to take like 100 more flows and I would think unless you have 5-6 awesome references you will not be looked at and they will not hire from a regional that is already not able to complete its flights.

What a joke. Despite the fact Delta was asking for all of that from the Comair guys before the pre-planned shutdown...

I hope Pinnacle pilots realize this is an attempt to ruin the regionals before they pull the plug. Don't believe for one second that Pinnacle is going to be around for much longer. Sorry guys and gals. I fully expect SkyWest, Inc. is next...

Maybe in 20 years Skywest will be next......maybe.

Republic and Skywest have put themselves in a good position compared to the rest of the regionals. The majors keep promoting the cheap labor. delta is leading the way.

i never thought that Pinnacle was a bottom feeder, I just thought their operation sucked and they had a culture that made life extremely difficult to make ones life happy. Their scheduling, training and management styles leave a lot to be desired for when thinking of a company that you would want to work for. The fact that so many were able to upgrade quickly and move on was its only positive in my mind. Now that is gone and the fleets will be shrinking and any good factors the Mesaba contract brought to the table will be gone-it is and will be a bottom feeder with no growth, and no future. At least go jets is getting new planes......one also wonders if Delta will continue NWA's program of not hiring many pilots from Mesaba (Pinnacle). They have to take like 100 more flows and I would think unless you have 5-6 awesome references you will not be looked at and they will not hire from a regional that is already not able to complete its flights.

I believe NWA took alot of Mesaba guys. Especially in the late 90's and early 2000's.Those classes were about half mesaba guys.

i never thought that Pinnacle was a bottom feeder, I just thought their operation sucked and they had a culture that made life extremely difficult to make ones life happy. Their scheduling, training and management styles leave a lot to be desired for when thinking of a company that you would want to work for

WTF do you think a bottom feeder is?!?! It's not just about pay. :erm:

Seems after ALPO signs off on these cuts, you guys would be looking to dump them and save the dues money for the 88 civic payments.

Seems after ALPO signs off on these cuts, you guys would be looking to dump them and save the dues money for the 88 civic payments.

Absolute ignorance on the process right here. Anyone who blindly blames ALPA for these cuts when it happens has no idea what the bankruptcy process entails. In fact, the same ALPA leadership from the Mesaba shamruptcy was really good about getting our money back after the cuts were forced on us. There will be big pay cuts here and the blame will be 0% on ALPA. No union can stop it from happening.

Latest resources

Back