• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is in deep, holy cow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XJT is guaranteed replacement aircraft when the 145's are parked per our CPA with United. I'm not saying that we are bulletproof by any means, but there are some protections built into our CPA.

Best of luck to you guys. Hopefully there will be greener pastures for all of us sooner or later.

Yup, and ask any "legacy" pinnacle guy. Their 200's were "locked in" until 2017 too. Hows that working?

how about UAL, NWA, USAir for a few, Bank Ruptcy always produces pay cuts/concessions to save a company.

But in this case you are squeezing juice from a turnip.

These guys aren't $200k a year pilots flying 12 days a month with 4 weeks of vacation.

They are 88' honda civic, apartment renting on the wrong side of the tracks, roman noodle eating pilots. (sorry, no offense....I have been there, and to there I could return)

XJT is guaranteed replacement aircraft when the 145's are parked per our CPA with United. I'm not saying that we are bulletproof by any means, but there are some protections built into our CPA.

Best of luck to you guys. Hopefully there will be greener pastures for all of us sooner or later.

Two things. one, if the scope clause allows more larger a/c and two....the only reason you have this clause is because of the ASA management team that made it apart of the CPA. Not your former management team.

Don't worry the pilot shortage is coming. By the time it gets here Amerideltanental will be hiring and if they're not you can go to Gojet (the only remaining regional) and wait it out.

Two things. one, if the scope clause allows more larger a/c and two....the only reason you have this clause is because of the ASA management team that made it apart of the CPA. Not your former management team.

Whatever dude. Do you really think I care who negotiated it?

Ya know, in the olden days of yore, when pilots wanted to give the owners of a company a wedgie, the all signed letters of resignation, and sent one of their own in to the HDQ to negotiate with the letters in their hand. That's how the pay scales got to where they are, and while you enjoy the current pay scales(or not), the reason they are on the way back down is because very few will sign the letter and negotiate from a position of power. In fact most will kneel down before their current management, and take it like whimpering,sniveling azz horez, and when pinnacollaba gets done stretching their taters, will glady take a job at DAL, the ultimate puppet masters, thus enabling DAL to perpetuate this process yet again at another date. Until you learn that they have far more too lose than you, you will continue to be azz punked.
The bright side is the regional industry is just releasing bunches of pilots back into the wild, so the soon to be imploding majors can have fresh fodder for the first year payscale, expect some form of the B-scale to be implemented, your seniors wil gladly shove you under the bus for a sheckle or 2. It is called strategic hiring, hire whimpering, sniveling losers, who will gladly pimp their own young for a penny or 2. The industry continues the cycle.........again.

Your "Testicles" make you a male. They do not make you a man. Talk is cheap.....

Your "Testicles" make you a male. They do not make you a man. Talk is cheap.....

Assessment little too close to home?

Latest resources

Back