• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is Going Bye Bye!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will this announcement have any effect on 9E buying XJ. I just had to say that. Hang in there guys the flying isn't going anywhere, this is just a sucker punch to try to soften up the pilot group.

Will this announcement have any effect on 9E buying XJ. I just had to say that. Hang in there guys the flying isn't going anywhere, this is just a sucker punch to try to soften up the pilot group.

If I worked for Pinnacle, I wouldn't take this as a shot at the pilot group. I would look at this as proof that the current management over there needs to realize they are incapable of running a successful airline and that they have no one else to blame but themselves. You Pinnacle guys need to show management and the shareholders that you all are fuming pissed off and are not willing to let management destroy the airline you all helped build.

One pt to consider is that by the end of the year all these a/c will be in DL colors anyway. DL cxls the 9E contract to operate CR9s out of ATL and these a/c possibly swap out for CR2 and op on the NW side. I would love to see Anderson's plan for DCI/Airlink once the merger is complete.

SO it's a little ironic! "Hey pilots, here have this pizza for our May performance numbers! Never mind we just lost Delta flying due to management incompetence. Never mind you don't have a new contract for over 3 years now. HAVE THIS PIZZA AND ENJOY!"

And to think we have so many pilots here at Pinnacle who want to 'help the company' and who try and conserve fuel (shut down the APU even when it is ok to have it on, single engine taxi even if it's a short taxi, etc etc).

I've said this before, no amounts of fuel conservation will save this airline from stupid leader-less management!

<------------ Namely, led by this clown.

"From the very beginning of our Delta Connection operations, we expressed our concern that the flight schedules Delta created were unrealistic. Our position was affirmed when recent schedule changes by Delta allowed immediate improvement in our on-time performance, well above the agreed minimum standard and above most other Delta Connection carriers."

What I don't get is why they agreed to do the flying if they felt the standards were unrealistic.

And to think we have so many pilots here at Pinnacle who want to 'help the company' and who try and conserve fuel (shut down the APU even when it is ok to have it on, single engine taxi even if it's a short taxi, etc etc).

I've said this before, no amounts of fuel conservation will save this airline from stupid leader-less management!

Well thats your problem right there! Do you think you are going to get a contract by helping the company out!!! They are saving TONS of money by dragging it out! Hit them where it hurts! Run the APU, write up everything, no single engine taxi! Fly Safe!!!

What I don't get is why they agreed to do the flying if they felt the standards were unrealistic.

I would love to of heard that meeting! Hey PNCL, ASA can do 40min turns in ATL and still get 80%+ on-time why cant you?? Plus they have to do aircraft swaps from concourse to concourse. You only have 5 planes!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back