• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle gets TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company picked the perfect time to settle the contract. Look at the economy and industry. It would hurt them to continue stalling for another year while the economy and industry improves. I hope for the best for you guys, for everyones benefit. The only way to leapfrog is to get new contracts better than the contracts already in place.

The company picked the perfect time to settle the contract. Look at the economy and industry. It would hurt them to continue stalling for another year while the economy and industry improves. I hope for the best for you guys, for everyones benefit. The only way to leapfrog is to get new contracts better than the contracts already in place.

Many Pinnacle pilots don't believe in this, and don't count on it being the case.

I'd bet a dollar that their Captain rates will be higher than ASA, but the FO rates year two and beyond will be lower.

And with no upgrade in the future for any &^$# regional what a way to whore out their pilots on the FO side. Prob who's getting those 5 Q400's

I sort of agree with this. ANY new contract better than the last is an improvement. Although, 9E started beneath the majority of similar carriers. To finally be brought up to or close to *gasp* a standard, may only benefit 9E pilots. For the regional industry as a whole, it does very little.

I would not count on it to be earth shattering, although long overdue and still a little short.

I am interested to see management spins this in the quarterly report in 2 days.

I would expect FO pay to be around $30/2nd year and $35/3rd year. That sounds about average for those years.

There supposedly is some wording about limiting the amount of Q400's which Colgan can operate, after that flown by Pinnuckle crews.

Latest resources

Back