• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pinnacle gets TA

MACH-TUCK

Total Time
Thought I would post this bit of news!!!

1556 days after the amendable date an agreement was reached today in DC with the company and NMB. Wow I thought it was going to be more news of being put on ice.

Last edited:

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
What? Wow...congrats!!!

DiverDriver

Welcome to The Fall.
Total Time
Need the deets!

ha! first to say it!

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
What ya want to bet is less than what ASA currently has.....

I'd bet a dollar that their Captain rates will be higher than ASA, but the FO rates year two and beyond will be lower.

zawillif

Total Time
The company picked the perfect time to settle the contract. Look at the economy and industry. It would hurt them to continue stalling for another year while the economy and industry improves. I hope for the best for you guys, for everyones benefit. The only way to leapfrog is to get new contracts better than the contracts already in place.

Smarta$$

Total Time
The company picked the perfect time to settle the contract. Look at the economy and industry. It would hurt them to continue stalling for another year while the economy and industry improves. I hope for the best for you guys, for everyones benefit. The only way to leapfrog is to get new contracts better than the contracts already in place.

Many Pinnacle pilots don't believe in this, and don't count on it being the case.

BrickTop

I'd bet a dollar that their Captain rates will be higher than ASA, but the FO rates year two and beyond will be lower.

And with no upgrade in the future for any &^$# regional what a way to whore out their pilots on the FO side. Prob who's getting those 5 Q400's

dondk

Don't you wish
Total Time
enuf

I sort of agree with this. ANY new contract better than the last is an improvement. Although, 9E started beneath the majority of similar carriers. To finally be brought up to or close to *gasp* a standard, may only benefit 9E pilots. For the regional industry as a whole, it does very little.

I would not count on it to be earth shattering, although long overdue and still a little short.

I am interested to see management spins this in the quarterly report in 2 days.

20sx

Total Time
I would expect FO pay to be around $30/2nd year and $35/3rd year. That sounds about average for those years.

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
There supposedly is some wording about limiting the amount of Q400's which Colgan can operate, after that flown by Pinnuckle crews.

Top Gum

Total Time
Can someone please leak the details? There must be dozens in the know.