• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle gets TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I dunno.. he did say that for the scope language, not for the WHOLE TA. If he did, then I would have called him out as well.

I don't know about the scope language, after we got our head handed to us by the change in position by the arbitrator. That has been classified as top secret.

The post below PCL_128 is from a guy in the know. Take your pick if it is in line with the industry leaders or just a little short.

Leading the industry right behind several other carriers.

From what I've seen, even the scope section isn't "industry leading".

From what I've seen, even the scope section isn't "industry leading".
Joe, you have to remember he's so delusional, ALPO can do no wrong.
My friend who is a captain at AirTran has flown with this guy. From what he said, PFT128 is even worse in person. Besides being an ALPO cheerleader, he's annoying as hell.

PCL. ASA Signed what (sadly) is probably the industry leading contract now during worse labor relation times. If you guys have anything less then that then what is the point? 75% deadhead!!!?? Are you kidding me? Did you all really sign off on that? WHY!?

We have way more things to be worried about than just 75% deadhead pay.......

That was my point. Even such a little thing as this... 100% pay for being at work, couldn't get done.

I won't be too wrapped up about DH pay, because 75% sounds about industry average. Who has 100%? XJT, ASA/Skywest, and someone else? I know Eagle has 75% as one example. It's the other stuff in the contract TA that I want to see. I can live with 75% deadhead pay. But I want to see payrates, scheduling section, QOL improvements, scope protection, etc. before I decide yes/no.

I won't be too wrapped up about DH pay, because 75% sounds about industry average. Who has 100%? XJT, ASA/Skywest, and someone else? I know Eagle has 75% as one example. It's the other stuff in the contract TA that I want to see. I can live with 75% deadhead pay. But I want to see payrates, scheduling section, QOL improvements, scope protection, etc. before I decide yes/no.

But they have had that for YEARS! I wasn't at ASA for the start of the 98 contract, but it was in there. Believe me I'm not saying that that is a no deal item either, but from everything I've heard (from one of your union members) this contract is not a step in the right direction.

p.s. You already only get paid from door closed to door open. Why do you want to not get paid fully for the time you are riding in the back?

Latest resources

Back