• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Delta Flow-through

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, and how about all those parked 757's?
How about them?

You may be cleaning pools with him in about 5 months.
I can guarentee you'll be looking for a job much sooner than I will be. I'll save the leaf cleanup work for you especially!

How about them?

I can guarentee you'll be looking for a job much sooner than I will be. I'll save the leaf cleanup work for you especially!

I'm just looking foward to that nice Delta flow through agreement- ya know.......the one that puts me flying right next to you without an interview. I can't wait to wear that spiffy new uniform. I'm sure you will really enjoy my superior flying skills accrued in my RJ, and my knowledge base from Embry-Riddle.......How long do you think before I cash in that new lottery ticket, Scope???? After all, I'm entitled

Yeah, and how about all those parked 757's?

You may be cleaning pools with him in about 5 months.

A few are already beer cans but 30 or so will be coming back next summer at the latest.
Then come the MD 90's. Our little route buddy Bob stated that he wanted to replace two RJ's with one MD 90. Now there are over 130 that DAL feels they can get if they want em. Price about 8 million a copy.

A few are already beer cans but 30 or so will be coming back next summer at the latest.
Then come the MD 90's. Our little route buddy Bob stated that he wanted to replace two RJ's with one MD 90. Now there are over 130 that DAL feels they can get if they want em. Price about 8 million a copy.

8 million a copy? YGTBKM! Are you sure that includes the engines and a flight deck with avionics and stuff???

I'm just looking foward to that nice Delta flow through agreement- ya know.......
You're welcome.

the one that puts me flying right next to you without an interview.
You're welcome again.

I can't wait to wear that spiffy new uniform.
Make sure you wear your hat.

I'm sure you will really enjoy my superior flying skills accrued in my RJ, and my knowledge base from Embry-Riddle.......
Nobody's perfect!

How long do you think before I cash in that new lottery ticket, Scope???? After all, I'm entitled
Well, while you're waiting, would you like to join speedtape in raking the winter leaves from my yard?

You're welcome.

You're welcome again.

Make sure you wear your hat.

Nobody's perfect!

Well, while you're waiting, would you like to join speedtape in raking the winter leaves from my yard?

You couldn't afford my rate! But, when the leaves fall again, you may have some new perspective on your future.

You couldn't afford my rate!
I'm sure its more than the sodomizing you're currently recieving! But then you probably like it!:laugh:

But, when the leaves fall again, you may have some new perspective on your future.
Great, I'll make sure to get a new rake from home depot for you!

Latest resources

Back