• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle ATL Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta could REQUIRE that PCL buy 7 900s on their own dime! That would be funny!

I heard, according to the agreement with NW, that if 9E acquires more than 20 aircraft for any other one carrier, it removes the protections on the 124 aircraft on the NW side.

Can this be confirmed? And if so, Nonconnah needs to be careful.

NW can remove 1 for every 2 that we get for another carrier after an initial base of 20 ac...so if we get 30 for DL...NW can remove 5 ac

I heard, according to the agreement with NW, that if 9E acquires more than 20 aircraft for any other one carrier, it removes the protections on the 124 aircraft on the NW side.

Can this be confirmed? And if so, Nonconnah needs to be careful.

Sort of true. They can only remove 20 resulting in a net growth of 20 for Pinnacle. They can't go to Mesaba, Compass, or any other Airlink, only retired.

To the extent that Pinnacle operates regional jets on behalf of another major airline, Northwest will have limited rights to remove some aircraft from Pinnacle's fleet. Northwest may remove one aircraft for every two aircraft that Pinnacle operates for another partner above an initial base of 20 regional jets. Northwest may remove no more than 20 aircraft subject to this option and no more than five aircraft in any 12-month period. Notably, Northwest may only exercise this option if the removed aircraft are not operated by or on behalf of Northwest after their removal.

They're betting in the palace that NWA will want to keep the 124 RJ's in Service.

I doubt NWA will want to keep that many 50-seaters. They're money losers. I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull as many 50-seaters as possible from PCL and replace them with 76-seaters at Compass or Mesaba. The days of the 50-seater are coming to a close. Just not a useful airframe anymore.

You guys are just a temporary bandaid Delta has been planning to use because of the ASA contract mess. Now that we have a TA and no threat of a strike don't plan on staying for long.

At First, "It will never happen" and now "It won't be for long" you ASA guys need to stick with your day jobs and leave the predictions to the fortune tellers

"In a matter of weeks the major crew room renovations will be done on C Concourse." I thought it was already done when they painted the bathroom at a total cost of $20! Also why are they painting the doors that awful blue, it was such a terrible job I hope that's not the final product!!!

It's Delta Blue. They're painting it that way because Delta is about to take over all of our current crew lounges. We will be relegated to a new, smaller area at the end of the concourse.

At First, "It will never happen" and now "It won't be for long" you ASA guys need to stick with your day jobs and leave the predictions to the fortune tellers

Did I say it would NEVER happen? No. It's obvious what Delta has been doing and you guys are just another pawn in the jacked up game Delta is playing in ATL. Have your freaking 900's. I just don't think they'll be around very long. It's not a prediction, it's an opinion.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back