• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle ATL Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Either way, if you bid ATL and don't live here, I wouldn't sign a long term lease if I were you. Delta's record for keeping it's DCI carriers around long term is not good. Comair, Shuttle America, Freedumb, and SkyWest have all cycled in and out. ASA has been the only constant, but we got our asses handed to us in SLC and LAX.

You guys are just a temporary bandaid Delta has been planning to use because of the ASA contract mess. Now that we have a TA and no threat of a strike don't plan on staying for long.

You guys are just a temporary bandaid Delta has been planning to use because of the ASA contract mess. Now that we have a TA and no threat of a strike don't plan on staying for long.

I've wondered this exact same thing. How long is Pinch Nickle's contract for?

Either way, if you bid ATL and don't live here, I wouldn't sign a long term lease if I were you. Delta's record for keeping it's DCI carriers around long term is not good. Comair, Shuttle America, Freedumb, and SkyWest have all cycled in and out. ASA has been the only constant, but we got our asses handed to us in SLC and LAX.

The base opened in July '07 and hasnt closed recently. :)

Soooooo so far we are constant.

I believe we have a strong chance of keeping ATL a delta connection base a long time with the 15 E-175s coming.

MHO

well if you listen to SH at ASA Skywest will be out of ATL by March of 08' and all EMB-170 are going up to JFK.

Oh yah and I also saw 20 CRJ-900's in ASA paint sitting next to the 20 Q-400's in ASA paint they were at Area 51 sorry I couldnt take a pic. LOL

Ten Years

I've wondered this exact same thing. How long is Pinch Nickle's contract for?

From the SEC Filing:

Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On April 27, 2007, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (the “Company”) entered into an agreement with Delta Air Lines to operate 16 CRJ-900 aircraft as a Delta Connection Carrier (the “Delta Connection Agreement”, or “DCA”). The aircraft will be delivered between November 2007 and February 2009, with scheduled service expected to begin in December 2007. The term of the DCA is ten years. Pursuant to the DCA, Delta will assign 16 delivery positions to the Company under Delta’s purchase agreement with the aircraft manufacturer. Delta also has the option to require the Company to purchase an additional seven CRJ-900 aircraft to be operated under the DCA. The Company expects that its Pinnacle subsidiary (the “Operator”) will operate the CRJ-900 aircraft under the DCA.

Wtf???

From the SEC Filing:

Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On April 27, 2007, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (the “Company”) entered into an agreement with Delta Air Lines to operate 16 CRJ-900 aircraft as a Delta Connection Carrier (the “Delta Connection Agreement”, or “DCA”). The aircraft will be delivered between November 2007 and February 2009, with scheduled service expected to begin in December 2007. The term of the DCA is ten years. Pursuant to the DCA, Delta will assign 16 delivery positions to the Company under Delta’s purchase agreement with the aircraft manufacturer. Delta also has the option to require the Company to purchase an additional seven CRJ-900 aircraft to be operated under the DCA. The Company expects that its Pinnacle subsidiary (the “Operator”) will operate the CRJ-900 aircraft under the DCA.

Delta could REQUIRE that PCL buy 7 900s on their own dime! That would be funny!

WHat is Scotty saying in recurrent lately?
"In a matter of weeks the major crew room renovations will be done on C Concourse." I thought it was already done when they painted the bathroom at a total cost of $20! Also why are they painting the doors that awful blue, it was such a terrible job I hope that's not the final product!!!

Last edited:
The base opened in July '07 and hasnt closed recently. :)

Soooooo so far we are constant.

I believe we have a strong chance of keeping ATL a delta connection base a long time with the 15 E-175s coming.

MHO
nearly 4 whole months....wow. I guess it is long term then....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back