• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, it was Mr. Richard Styles that I heard was a good guy. Guess he must be on his way out.

yeah richard is a great guy. i doubt there is anyone at pinnacle other than nelson that would say otherwise. and yes it was his decision.

hey guys just a reminder to sign up on the pinnaride forum. We have 18 peeps and counting. Lots of good info you that you're missing out on.

Wynn has done wonders in the short time he has been here. I predict this will be THE 135 op to work at by next year. I thing the changes will be as dramatic as pre union NetJets and post union.

DUDE, Put the bong down! How many Chief Pilots and Line Pilots have left in the last 9 months?

Last edited:
That was before Wynn/Jetride was involved. I don't think Pinnacle was anything special before, but with the attitude that the group has as a whole, and the management that JR has brought in, being optimistic about our future is certainly warrented.

downwind dont get carried away . i don't think the changes will be that dramatic now.
First, the remote airplanes are not going away. Some will be based but our client list requires us to maintain some remotes.

Pay is going up. The differences between JR and PCL will be eliminated. If your counterpart makes more you will go up in salary. Nobody will go backwards.

Jetride will be buying airplanes about as fast as we can get them. We are increasing the number of large airframes.

Per diem will remain the old PCL way. IT works.

Wynn has done wonders in the short time he has been here. I predict this will be THE 135 op to work at by next year. I thing the changes will be as dramatic as pre union NetJets and post union.

Latest resources

Back