• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait a minute...are you that punk kid wonder from pinchnickle that made it in that one miracle interview at VA? now coming on here calling people lifer rejects? Just who the buck do you think you are boy! You now the expert? You are a chump.

Back off monstercock. You snapper heads can't take the truth huh? Just live in that tunnel of hope.

Back off monstercock. You snapper heads can't take the truth huh? Just live in that tunnel of hope.

yeah I've seen you on here before too every time soneone rips him, you are either the same guy or is buttt buddy looking for a letter of recomendation ,two chumps

I think the number that was thrown out that meets the judge's standard was $56 Million...I think for me personally to consider a "YES" vote is; the length of the contract, what my paycheck is going to look like for that period of time, what the contract will do overall for the pilot profession, any flow agreements and "snap-back" provisions...There are probably a few others I forgot to mention, but just as important.

Once again Flyer is showing is lack of any sort of life experience or insight. His intelligence is also in question as when he types and I assume speaks only ******************** comes out. The vast majority of those senior (mesaba at least) may have had personal reasons for staying (can you blame a guy for being happily employed with decent pay while being based at home?) or had just been not had the good fortune to get through a hiring process. I would like to add that I know a number of senior line check Airmen and instructors who had tried to go in the past and in one case I know the guy made it to an interview and was not selected at United. While flying with the guy, we had a jump seater from United who was a senior FO bidding an awesome schedule on the 777. When asked when she interviewed for United, it turns out it was the exact same time that my captain had interviewed. When asked what she was doing at the time of the interview she said she was just out of school flying fire patrol in a Cessan 172 in northern Minnesota. That is the same scenario as that Jack hole Flyer I might add. 4001 hours and no PIC and hired at a place which had just recently published their Mins as being 1000 hours PIC and I am assuming had thousands of more qualified applicants. But yet he thinks he is something special because of a Equal Opportunity box he checked to get hired.

Pathetic. But life is not fair but I do not have to like it. I have friends who can check the same EO box but they are not delusional on the opportunity and more importantly they do not bash good people who were DENIED a job for losers like Flyer

Once again Flyer is showing is lack of any sort of life experience or insight. His intelligence is also in question as when he types and I assume speaks only ******************** comes out. The vast majority of those senior (mesaba at least) may have had personal reasons for staying (can you blame a guy for being happily employed with decent pay while being based at home?) or had just been not had the good fortune to get through a hiring process. I would like to add that I know a number of senior line check Airmen and instructors who had tried to go in the past and in one case I know the guy made it to an interview and was not selected at United. While flying with the guy, we had a jump seater from United who was a senior FO bidding an awesome schedule on the 777. When asked when she interviewed for United, it turns out it was the exact same time that my captain had interviewed. When asked what she was doing at the time of the interview she said she was just out of school flying fire patrol in a Cessan 172 in northern Minnesota. That is the same scenario as that Jack hole Flyer I might add. 4001 hours and no PIC and hired at a place which had just recently published their Mins as being 1000 hours PIC and I am assuming had thousands of more qualified applicants. But yet he thinks he is something special because of a Equal Opportunity box he checked to get hired.

Pathetic. But life is not fair but I do not have to like it. I have friends who can check the same EO box but they are not delusional on the opportunity and more importantly they do not bash good people who were DENIED a job for losers like Flyer
EO? Lmfao. Again you can have all the goodies on your résumé but if they can see a cocky, arrogant cunnt your not going anywhere. Some are lucky squealing in through the cracks but oh well.

MonsterBuch,

I can assure you I have only one username. No way I'm wasting 10 bucks on a second one. From your profile it seems you are a Delta pilot, who were the ones that killed the flowthrough in the first place!!!!!!! Ask yourself, or your DALPA leaders, why not continue the flowthrough with Mesaba and Compass? Sure, they were no longer wholly owned when spun off to Pinnacle Corp and TSA Holdings. But still. DALPA and DAL management still managed to secure a flowDOWN provision in which even after all Compass guys flow up, Delta pilots can still flowback years later if they lose their Delta pilot job.

But why no flowthrough.... and you know it. Delta pilots (and management) want to control WHO they hire. By having a flowthrough, you have zero chance of controlling who you hire, and that's precisely what YOUR pilot group wanted to avoid. Lets be honest, the flow is for the senior guys. The first couple hundred at Mesaba. And you know most of them are either content and never wanted to leave Mesaba, or were rejected from interviews and are now stuck. In either case, your pilot group doesn't want to sign off on lifers and give them a flowthrough. So before you judge me and cast me off, at least acknowledge that what I said is precisely why your pilot group dosen't want an automatic flow. They want a chance to choose a pilot, and weed out the bad ones.

Last edited:
The vast majority of those senior (mesaba at least) may have had personal reasons for staying (can you blame a guy for being happily employed with decent pay while being based at home?)
Correct. And I wrote: "The lifers had their chance to go to northwest or delta in the 80s, 90s, and 00s. They chose to stay for their own personal reasons."

I'm agreeing with you, so what's the confusion?

or had just been not had the good fortune to get through a hiring process.
Correct, I said "portion have interviewed elsewhere and been turned down."

Again, in agreement. Just using different words, we're saying the same thing.

I would like to add that I know a number of senior line check Airmen and instructors who had tried to go in the past and in one case I know the guy made it to an interview and was not selected at United. While flying with the guy, we had a jump seater from United who was a senior FO bidding an awesome schedule on the 777. When asked when she interviewed for United, it turns out it was the exact same time that my captain had interviewed. When asked what she was doing at the time of the interview she said she was just out of school flying fire patrol in a Cessan 172 in northern Minnesota. That is the same scenario as that Jack hole Flyer I might add. 4001 hours and no PIC and hired at a place which had just recently published their Mins as being 1000 hours PIC and I am assuming had thousands of more qualified applicants. But yet he thinks he is something special because of a Equal Opportunity box he checked to get hired.

You sound very angry, and really, you need to stop blaming sex or color for any woes. Yes it's an unfair world: I thought buying Mesaba was the dumbest thing Corp could have done, buying an airline losing 40% of its fleet (all the Saabs). But hey I don't control those decisions. Just as I don't control who gets called or not called for an interview. I will say this about your friend. If you said he's a senior checkairman, he may have been overqualified. The airlines have a flight time matrix, and those who are 10,000+ hours and checkairmen might find themselves in a disadvantage with certain airlines. Not all, but some. Don't shoot the messenger. Just something about them being ol' dogs with habits tough to break. As for the female FO that got hired at United, maybe she just interviewed better than your senior Captain you were flying with. Did it occur to you that someone could have had a bad attitude, or a sense of entitlement and therefore blew the interview? Maybe this lady was very nice, interviewed successfully, and United liked her, as opposed to your pilot buddy? Stop blaming other pilots. You already said yourself you were distracted when taking an online test for a job interview. So if it didn't go well, are your surprised? Those who passed it got a call. It has nothing to do with race or color or sex. The mins were changed so you are incorrect about the PIC thing. And EO? Just a scapegoat. Airlines call people and hire them based on the interview process at hand. Delta calls you in and gives you the same kinda computerized tests and a shrink interview. If you fail it, then you're done. Why blame EO or sex for that? People need to take responsibility for their own personal current predicament, and stop blaming others.

oh i am so glad they are on my ignore list. Its just sad when someone quotes them and I feel compelled to respond

What are the highlights of the agreement on the table? How bad is the TA?

Tried to search for it, but couldn't find it.

RF

Latest resources

Back