• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, Mesaba's 2005 BK was filed in Minnesota, this was done in New York (for multiple reasons) And as such no it isn't the same judge.
Also, Mesaba filed itself, whereas, Pinnacle filed as the holding company emcompassing all its subsidiaries. (probably the biggest mistake MAIR, the Mesaba holding company made in its quest to screw the employees)

I was just curious, since I flew with an ex senior Mesaba CA recently who came to the Pinnacle side. He was explaining to me about the last BK. He or I must have got some info mixed up.

One thing that is blending perfectly is how similar everything is. We won this round but the bankruptcy system is set up to make the company come out as a sustainable operation. Even the judge said in his explanation that the company just has to fix some things and he will say yes to the next filing. I think he even said that it was close, so reading between the lines the company will have to be just a little less than the $60 million. Rose of you who do not want to accept any cuts will have to take a hard look at what the judge wrote. Cuts are coming, it's just a matter if you want to accept the negotiated ones from our union or the next time the company gets it right in front of the judge.

One thing that is blending perfectly is how similar everything is. We won this round but the bankruptcy system is set up to make the company come out as a sustainable operation. Even the judge said in his explanation that the company just has to fix some things and he will say yes to the next filing. I think he even said that it was close, so reading between the lines the company will have to be just a little less than the $60 million. Rose of you who do not want to accept any cuts will have to take a hard look at what the judge wrote. Cuts are coming, it's just a matter if you want to accept the negotiated ones from our union or the next time the company gets it right in front of the judge.

I'm echo'ing the above poster, the Chapter 11 process is set up to rob you, the (non-exec) employee. You're going to take a negotiated cut, the cut from the judge, or the company closing (unlikely). It isn't section 6 contract negotiations. Sorry.

This december delta "re-fleeting announcement" came from an ariticle in a memphis paper. I have yet to find it anywhere else. Thats convienent isnt it. I wonder if there even is an anouncement at all.

"My sources are just repeating what Delta said.

Take the pay cut and we stay in business with aflow through and 90 CRJ900s.

Don't take the pay cut and they have a plan to kill Pinnacle"

the typical 9e pilot group. i give up...

What incentive do they have to offer a flow? No shortage of applicants at Delta, 10000 plus apps on file. If 9E gets reduced to just 81 CRJ-900s, that's 900 pilots or so. CAs will be from the 80s and 90s DOH, and FOs will have 7-12+ years. The lifers had their chance to go to northwest or delta in the 80s, 90s, and 00s. They chose to stay for their own personal reasons. So why flow now? If they wanted mainline bad enough, then why not have bailed out in the last three decades? A significant portion have interviewed elsewhere and been turned down. I hate to use the term rejects, because we all have bad interview days. But why would delta take people who 1. Either were never motivated to go anywhere or 2. Were rejected from one or several major/legacy interviews? I think this delta flow rumor is just a bad rumor. But the rumor of 9E pilots flying the delta 717 is the dumbest thing ever.

This december delta "re-fleeting announcement" came from an ariticle in a memphis paper. I have yet to find it anywhere else. Thats convienent isnt it. I wonder if there even is an anouncement at all.

seekingalpha.com/article/947411-del...-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=5

"Thank you Richard, Ed and Paul. Before we move to questions I did just want to take a minute and remind everybody as Paul mentioned about our annual Investor Day which will be held on December 12 in New York. So please mark your calendars. We’ll send out more information shortly and we hope to see you all there."

What incentive do they have to offer a flow? No shortage of applicants at Delta, 10000 plus apps on file. If 9E gets reduced to just 81 CRJ-900s, that's 900 pilots or so. CAs will be from the 80s and 90s DOH, and FOs will have 7-12+ years. The lifers had their chance to go to northwest or delta in the 80s, 90s, and 00s. They chose to stay for their own personal reasons. So why flow now? If they wanted mainline bad enough, then why not have bailed out in the last three decades? A significant portion have interviewed elsewhere and been turned down. I hate to use the term rejects, because we all have bad interview days. But why would delta take people who 1. Either were never motivated to go anywhere or 2. Were rejected from one or several major/legacy interviews? I think this delta flow rumor is just a bad rumor. But the rumor of 9E pilots flying the delta 717 is the dumbest thing ever.

Wait a minute...are you that punk kid wonder from pinchnickle that made it in that one miracle interview at VA? now coming on here calling people lifer rejects? Just who the buck do you think you are boy! You now the expert? You are a chump.

Latest resources

Back