• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are correct, I'm not original 9E, but we'd been able to get in your crew rooms for quite a while. Besides, once your facebook profile got sent around you weren't tough to spot.

I agree he knows a lot, not too much, but the public manner in which he does it time after time... it's too much. The first time I saw a lot of criticism about Hunter from flyer and others it was hilarious, and I admit I passed it around to people involved so they could have a good read and a well deserved laugh at his expense. It's a year later though isn't it? Maybe it's time we put down the rocks, while forever remembering the consequences of his actions, and try to let old wounds heal. Besides, what's griping going to do about it now?

The reason uncle phil is sippin' cognac hasn't got anything to do with me. He's gone though, it's over, and we've got to try and move forward.
Stalk much? Why would you pass a facebook profile picture around to your buddies? And how much did your buddies laugh about my posts about a Pinnacle going bankrupt and Colgan parking all its planes. If you had an issue, you should have said it to my face. You know, after you facebook stalked and knew what I looked like. Creep.

Last edited:
Stalk much? Why would you pass a facebook profile picture around to your buddies? And how much did your buddies laugh about my posts about a Pinnacle going bankrupt and Colgan parking all its planes. If you had an issue, you should have said it to my face. You know, after you facebook stalked and knew what I looked like. Creep.

Stalked you? Flyer, you were running joke at this airline (while you were still employed I'll add) for more than a week, I got in on the joke toward the middle.

To be clear, all anyone (actually a colgan guy that passed it along to me) had to do was type, Pinnacle First Officer Engineer, and click the first facebook link that came up on google. You lived a very public life, and you know it. No one stalked you, but you pissed off enough guys that they spent <5 minutes online and found you. Maybe if you had been more private they would have given up after 10 minutes, but you did your best to scream to the world who you were and what you thought.

Furthermore, a lot of those Colgan guys you are whining about aren't crying about the bankruptcy, they are cheering when they took "your upgrade on the jet" and if they want to they'll be gone to Jetblue or somewhere sunny when the time comes. Most pilots aren't on the boards, most pilots make it a point to keep their head down and - God why am I telling you any of this... if your own pilots outing you didn't get you to slow your roll nothing will. Keep it up.

If the General is mad you're probably doing something right.

Why again would I be mad? Your situation is interesting to watch though. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Germicidelee you sir should be sent to a nursery home.

Funny stuff. You probably were the head writer for The George Lopez late night show. How long did that last again?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
He has been right with stuff before, not saying its going to happen at all but Love him or hate him, Seven seems to be right more often than not.

That may be true, but mainline will be flying the 717s. If PNCL pilots get hired at mainline, then they might fly the 717, but there won't be planes given to you. Sorry. A memo came out today from the Sys Chief Pilot saying that the initial 717 bid will be coming out (for mainline pilots) in JAN/FEB with an initial base in ATL, then possibly DTW for the next bid. Looks like Seven is WRONG....

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back