• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably for some of the same reasons you enjoy being a troll. Think about it, you've become comfortable with the gig, you're good at it, it's got it's problems but the benefits outweigh the cons for now. You could be a thought provoking, and substantive poster on here but that makes changing things up from your normal routine and why bother for flight info? I will say, I am surprised you stand shoulder to shoulder with flyer, normally trolls are trolls to everyone but hey, maybe you are evolving a little.

Everyone make nice to Flyer, because it's clear Virgin is going the distance and we'll all need his help someday to get on there. We all know his name afterall, we should put him down as a reference. I don't mind the talking bad part about Pinnacle, who cares, it's the winding tangential rants which worry me. Those of you who've spent more than 5 minutes in the same crewroom while he gets going can attest. Of course if you believe his posts (back when he was still pretending to be someone else) he never talks in the crew rooms, so don't take my word for it. Everyone talk about your fondest time with old flyer here.

Lol I asked xjfox why is he still at xj since He threw at me all his NASA credentials. So if hes all mighty why is he still at 9e. I'm shoulder to shoulder with flyer simply because the man speaks the truth. The problem is that flyer knows to much. I told him not to even engage any verbal debate at the crew room simply because knowing how my spineless comrade are they would harass him like little middle school bullies, mess with his vile or try to get him fired ect. Tell me what did flyer say, do to get you idiot$ so rowdy up? It's true I mean 9e is known to have a weak pilot group. It's an embarrassment. I hate to say this but I'm glad what's going down at 9e. What's bothering me all the good brother and sisters going down with the rest of the koolaide and THAT is not fair. So do me a favor go run to your gate, toss up the pink tags and drop the brake when the cargo door still open. Uncle Phil is sippin on that congac on that par4. Assjack.

Ummmmmm, NO. You need a drug test. A bid for Capt and FO spots on the 717 at Mainline will happen in JAN/FEB, and they start coming 3 a month in AUG of next year.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Germicidelee you sir should be sent to a nursery home.

For a handsome fee, I'll walk your stuff in. ;). Thought you were a XJ/9L pilot, not original 9E. Take what you hear with a grain of salt, especially so called crewroom banter. Anyway, hopefully the 9E guys can still get a positive answer to the clarification questions about the jet quotas. Good luck.

You are correct, I'm not original 9E, but we'd been able to get in your crew rooms for quite a while. Besides, once your facebook profile got sent around you weren't tough to spot.

Lol I asked xjfox why is he still at xj since He threw at me all his NASA credentials. So if hes all mighty why is he still at 9e. I'm shoulder to shoulder with flyer simply because the man speaks the truth. The problem is that flyer knows to much. I told him not to even engage any verbal debate at the crew room simply because knowing how my spineless comrade are they would harass him like little middle school bullies, mess with his vile or try to get him fired ect. Tell me what did flyer say, do to get you idiot$ so rowdy up? It's true I mean 9e is known to have a weak pilot group. It's an embarrassment. I hate to say this but I'm glad what's going down at 9e. What's bothering me all the good brother and sisters going down with the rest of the koolaide and THAT is not fair. So do me a favor go run to your gate, toss up the pink tags and drop the brake when the cargo door still open. Uncle Phil is sippin on that congac on that par4. Assjack.

I agree he knows a lot, not too much, but the public manner in which he does it time after time... it's too much. The first time I saw a lot of criticism about Hunter from flyer and others it was hilarious, and I admit I passed it around to people involved so they could have a good read and a well deserved laugh at his expense. It's a year later though isn't it? Maybe it's time we put down the rocks, while forever remembering the consequences of his actions, and try to let old wounds heal. Besides, what's griping going to do about it now?

The reason uncle phil is sippin' cognac hasn't got anything to do with me. He's gone though, it's over, and we've got to try and move forward.

Ummmmmm, NO. You need a drug test. A bid for Capt and FO spots on the 717 at Mainline will happen in JAN/FEB, and they start coming 3 a month in AUG of next year.

Bye Bye---General Lee

He has been right with stuff before, not saying its going to happen at all but Love him or hate him, Seven seems to be right more often than not.

He also said pinnacle was going to buy Mesaba from delta well before it happened . I'm not saying he is right all the time. Besides I'm just trying to stir up general lee :)

I have often wondered what the language on the new delta pilot contract says about domestic acquisitions, code share, and "B" Scales. Suppose to be a big announcement in December ate the investors meeting concerning a major change in fleet structure and the announcement of who won the bid to provide "mainline 76 seat aircraft"

Latest resources

Back