Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think it was either of the pilots on the flight but one of the White's former pilots. Think of this guy using flightaware to track the tail number and calling the desination authoritues. They were waiting on his plane at the next stop in Missiissippi too. Didn't find anything that time (but didn't have a sniffer dog either).

Bingo. Payback for getting fired. They probably knew he might have it on him, so it was a safe bet to call it in. Probably thought he would miss the show and cost him major $$$ too.

I just completely disagree with the idea that "it isn't my problem" is an excuse for being too lazy to do the right thing. But, that is a topic for another thread.

They weren't concerned about doing the right thing, but were more concerned on getting him in trouble.

I don't think it's a fact of being lazy, but more of the fact of not getting involved w/ something that doesn't concern or affect oneself.

They weren't concerned about doing the right thing, but were more concerned on getting him in trouble.

I don't think it's a fact of being lazy, but more of the fact of not getting involved w/ something that doesn't concern or affect oneself.

Still sounds lazy to me.

Doing the right thing, for the wrong reason is still doing the right thing.

Still sounds lazy to me.

Doing the right thing, for the wrong reason is still doing the right thing.

That may be the case. Just gotta let your loved ones know what you're doing...that you're gonna piss off a whole lot of folks with more money and power than you have...

That you may put yourself and family in danger...

...subsequently be asked to testify...all that stuff....

Seems like a whole lot of trouble just to "do the right thing" and blow in some former employer you had a grudge on...for what...having barely enough pot on his person to smoke...

Sleep well...'cause someone has it out for you...you can bet on that!

Drinking and driving...hell ya.
Speeders...once, but they ran a red light and would have killed me had I not seen them out of the corner of my eye.
I don't have friends that puff anything.

I just completely disagree with the idea that "it isn't my problem" is an excuse for being too lazy to do the right thing. But, that is a topic for another thread.

Well, once you and toto leave Kansas you'll find a whole new world out there. Let me guess, are you still banning dancing in the midwest as well?

Gonna play Devils Advocate here for a second.

You guys keep saying "he barely had enough to smoke". That maybe true but, is that what you are gonna say when you find a baggie in your kids pants? "That's ok son, since you only had some stems and seeds, that's really not much for me to worry about. Now, if ya had a 1/4 pound, you'd be in big trouble mister"!

I love Ron, funny as h#%&, but the fact is pot is still illegal and that is the chance you take when you have it in your possesion. If he has a prescription (umm...yeah right) and presents it, then I think the DA's Office ought to drop the case. just my .02

Latest resources

Back