Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fail to see what the problem is with reporting illegal activity.

His reasoning for doing is BS and lame. Why would anyone call the authorities on some guy for having such a minute amount? Revenge. Do you call the cops on people you see drinking and driving? How about speeders? Would you call the cops on your friends if you knew they were puffing the magic dragon? There are certain things that are just not worth the effort. Now if he was transporting kilos upon kilos, the yes, the authorities should've have been notified, but not for a few ounces.

His reasoning for doing is BS and lame. Why would anyone call the authorities on some guy for having such a minute amount? Revenge. Do you call the cops on people you see drinking and driving?

I am sure your family wouldn't be driving on the same road, right?

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession? Is this true?
Supposedly they flew this guy for an extended period of time before reporting him for marijuana possession.
That sounds like the most retarded thing I have ever heard, why would you do that. Aren't you incriminating yourself? What does anyone know about this?

I think the way it was reported was pretty poor. Either ask him to get rid of it while on the plane or don't take the flight. To invite the law just seems like allot of work.

Hey Foxjet is that a picture of the P-38 "RUFF STUFF"? looks like the one we painted in Sturgis??

I think the way it was reported was pretty poor. Either ask him to get rid of it while on the plane or don't take the flight. To invite the law just seems like allot of work.
I don't think it was either of the pilots on the flight but one of the White's former pilots. Think of this guy using flightaware to track the tail number and calling the desination authoritues. They were waiting on his plane at the next stop in Missiissippi too. Didn't find anything that time (but didn't have a sniffer dog either).

His reasoning for doing is BS and lame. Why would anyone call the authorities on some guy for having such a minute amount? Revenge. Do you call the cops on people you see drinking and driving? How about speeders? Would you call the cops on your friends if you knew they were puffing the magic dragon? There are certain things that are just not worth the effort. Now if he was transporting kilos upon kilos, the yes, the authorities should've have been notified, but not for a few ounces.

Drinking and driving...hell ya.
Speeders...once, but they ran a red light and would have killed me had I not seen them out of the corner of my eye.
I don't have friends that puff anything.

I just completely disagree with the idea that "it isn't my problem" is an excuse for being too lazy to do the right thing. But, that is a topic for another thread.

Latest resources

Back