Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Foxjet is that a picture of the P-38 "RUFF STUFF"? looks like the one we painted in Sturgis??

That picture isn't me, I actually found it online and thought it went well with my favorite quote...
"Who wants a mustache ride?!?!"

Here is my question. When your passengers have consumed alcohol on your airplane, do you call the police and say there are possibly impaired drivers leaving the FBO? If you don't, and you think this pilot did the right thing, you are a hypocrite.

Whoever it was who reported him to the cops...all they did was make his stand-up act that much better. He's surely going inject that experience into his act, which I'm sure is gonna be hilarious. I really don't think Ron White cares at all about getting caught with 3 grams of pot.

If he lit one up while on the aircraft flying, that would just be a horrible thing for him or any owner/passenger to do to the pilots. I'd react quite harshly if I were the pilot, either the captain or co-pilot. But I didn't read anywhere that that happened. So who cares about 3 grams of pot.

That may be the case. Just gotta let your loved ones know what you're doing...that you're gonna piss off a whole lot of folks with more money and power than you have...

That you may put yourself and family in danger...

...subsequently be asked to testify...all that stuff....

Seems like a whole lot of trouble just to "do the right thing" and blow in some former employer you had a grudge on...for what...having barely enough pot on his person to smoke...

Sleep well...'cause someone has it out for you...you can bet on that!

Well, once you and toto leave Kansas you'll find a whole new world out there. Let me guess, are you still banning dancing in the midwest as well?

What wonderful self righteousness.

This is the best that the brain trust at FI could come up with? A bad hypothetical and two personal attacks? Good thing all you have to do is pull the gear up and say 123AB is with you. :rolleyes:

KSU, there is a large group on this board that are very comfortable with drug use. It is really kind of scary to me for a group of Aviators to think that way.

KSU, there is a large group on this board that are very comfortable with drug use. It is really kind of scary to me for a group of Aviators to think that way.

Yes, alcohol is a very dangerous drug.

If you think some of us are using drugs and flying planes you better step off hard, dude.

DOT has this covered, so no worries, Fruitcake.

Latest resources

Back