Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you gonna let them board on the way back?

You know, the FAA has this silly rule about allowing intoxicated passengers on board. You can BET that these 18 yr olds will be trashed by the end of the game.

No, he's gonna tell them all they can't take off until they sober up lol

Last edited:
You guys can armchair quarterback this all you want. You don't know what you will do if/when it actually happens to you.

What would you do if you were descending, have to clear customs, and one of the FAs tell you the back is like Cheech and Chong in Still Smokin?

You guys can armchair quarterback this all you want. You don't know what you will do if/when it actually happens to you.

What would you do if you were descending, have to clear customs, and one of the FAs tell you the back is like Cheech and Chong in Still Smokin?

Luckily the people I fly for forbid anyone from smoking anything on their planes so I don't have to worry about it. You wouldn't believe me if I told you what I've told passengers who lit up just cigerettes when I flew Part 135.
Someone has the balls to light up a joint, back in my 135 flying days, where the smoke is going to come into my cockpit, they'll be treated like the loser that they are. If they don't put it out immediately I'll physically put it out for them. If they give me any sh1t about it, I would probably call ahead to have a cop meet the plane. Hell if I'm getting in trouble for some loser, and more importantly, hell if I'm gonna fail a random drug test because they can't wait till we land to smoke.

But Part 91, great job, no drug program for the company to worry about, the owner lights up a joint, might want to re-think what I might do. Probably nothing except have a chat with him at a later date about it.

ksu_aviator,

Might be the right thing to do, but if you're trying to tell us all that you would call the police on your passengers.....YOU ARE FULL OF POOP!

The cops would laugh at you, you would lose your job, and you'd be the laughing stock of the aviation industry.

No, I would not call the police. You don't have to call the police if your passengers drink alcohol. I have, on three occassions, driven my passengers, in their rental car, to the hotel and caught a cab back to the airport. Just because I'm not morrally corrupt doesn't mean I can't be reasonable. MJ, on the other hand, won't fly and won't go unnoticed.

Isn't it sad that so many people look at certain rules with such disdain? Why do you think they outlawed MJ? Just because they don't want you to have fun? Probably the same reason they banned drinking and driving. :rolleyes:

No, I would not call the police. You don't have to call the police if your passengers drink alcohol. I have, on three occassions, driven my passengers, in their rental car, to the hotel and caught a cab back to the airport. Just because I'm not morrally corrupt doesn't mean I can't be reasonable. MJ, on the other hand, won't fly and won't go unnoticed.

Isn't it sad that so many people look at certain rules with such disdain? Why do you think they outlawed MJ? Just because they don't want you to have fun? Probably the same reason they banned drinking and driving. :rolleyes:

But wait, you just said it was the right thing to do to call the police, and that there is no room for moral equivocation, no room for judgements?

You seem to equivocate a fair amount yourself.

Actually though, reasons for outlawing MJ is nothing like drinking and driving, not even in the same universe.

But wait, you just said it was the right thing to do to call the police, and that there is no room for moral equivocation, no room for judgements?

You seem to equivocate a fair amount yourself.

Actually though, reasons for outlawing MJ is nothing like drinking and driving, not even in the same universe.

No, I said if they are breaking the law you should call the police. The situations above eliminated broken laws by providing a DD.

The reasons for outlawing MJ far out weigh those of drunk driving, especially to the extent that DUI's have been expanded too.

Now, if you want to continue to debate this point, I suggest that you dispatch with the Strawman tactics and come up with some thing substantive.

No, I said if they are breaking the law you should call the police. The situations above eliminated broken laws by providing a DD.

The reasons for outlawing MJ far out weigh those of drunk driving, especially to the extent that DUI's have been expanded too.

Now, if you want to continue to debate this point, I suggest that you dispatch with the Strawman tactics and come up with some thing substantive.

Now that is an utterly ludicious statement, that reasons for outlawing marijuana far outweigh drunk driving. People every day die from drunk drivers. Thats as silly as the person on here who thinks hemp destroys families and kills people, but then refuses to explain how I am dumb for questioning him for that.

I am just using your own statements. You are are the one that said someone has a more obligation to call the police when you see something illegal, and that there is no room for judgement or equivocation, but then you admit you do not call the police everytime you see something wrong.

You yourself have most certainly broken laws, did you call the police on yourself too? I mean you do have a moral obligation for that dont you?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back