Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tricky

"Pilot needs help I have FFS"

I have seen on hear that there is a counsler that helps pilts with SJS. Well I need help with FFS (fat flight att Syndrome). Last night in XYZ city the 3 of us went out and the capt. left early. Well the big boned girl and I started to put them away pretty good, I didn't eat so I think that helped my vision go south too. (She ate 16 wings to the bone). Well when they called last call she insisted on buying the last round, she bought me a guiness and some Sh#tty shot. well I don't remember much until we got to the room but what I do remember is that she was big and when I tried to roll her over on top, her skin got stuck under my leg, it may have been her leg but who cares there was more fat on that leg than john maddens whole body.

Well its 1:04 pm now and she only left my room 2 hrs ago, it was hard for me too sleep because she took up pretty much the whole bed, and I kept the AC on high so that the smell of pig would be fanned around a bit.

Not sure but I think she is in love.

I believe my flying today will be off because I will have the sight of her roles in my head. Counslers (IF any talk me through this difficult situation just as you did for the people with SJS)

thanks
concerned pilot

Last edited:
NYCPilot said:
Dude, grow up. Your post reeks of immaturity and it's poorly contrived.

Another alter-ego.
:) When he's spending his off time changing diapers, he'll snap out of it.

...and as for me, I won't even consort with fat chicks. The risk of mixing alcohol with them is hazardous. Next time, don't put yourself in that position.

tricky said:
I have seen on hear that there is a counsler that helps pilts with SJS. Well I need help with FFS (fat flight att Syndrome). Last night in XYZ city the 3 of us went out and the capt. left early. Well the big boned girl and I started to put them away pretty good, I didn't eat so I think that helped my vision go south too. (She ate 16 wings to the bone). Well when they called last call she insisted on buying the last round, she bought me a guiness and some Sh#tty shot. well I don't remember much until we got to the room but what I do remember is that she was big and when I tried to roll her over on top, her skin got stuck under my leg, it may have been her leg but who cares there was more fat on that leg than john maddens whole body.

Well its 1:04 pm now and she only left my room 2 hrs ago, it was hard for me too sleep because she took up pretty much the whole bed, and I kept the AC on high so that the smell of pig would be fanned around a bit.

Not sure but I think she is in love.

I believe my flying today will be off because I will have the sight of her roles in my head. Counslers (IF any talk me through this difficult situation just as you did for the people with SJS)

thanks
concerned pilot

There is a reason why they say "Don't crap in your own playpen". Sorry man, but you stepped in it when you unzipped. Chock it up to a learning experience.

tricky said:
An update, she called my room while I was in the shower and left a msg asking if I wanted tooo get lunch.
Get room service and start off on the right foot this time.

Latest resources

Back