• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Facing Felony Charges After Allegedly Waiving Gun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's because of incidents like these that we should ban assault rifles. ;)

The article states that she thought Inman had a handgun in his hand. (My girfrield, ah, uh, noticed what looked like a pistol in his hand). They're not sure what they saw...either the boyfriend or girlfriend. Nowhere does it state she saw him brandish the firearm, threaten with the firearm, or even engage in "road range." It doesn't describe words being exchaned, any threats, or anything more than Inman applying his brakes. The woman claims that Inman almost hit her, but that she had to apply her brakes to keep from "rear ending" him.

Then after "fearing for her life," she elected to follow him to the supermarket.

So many inconsistencies, so much BS. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
"When I honked at the guy, he slammed on his breaks, almost forcing me to rear-end him," the unidentified woman said.

I pull this particular stunt all the time. Works 85% of the time. One guy almost pounded me into the asphalt.

Didn't a B6 pilot in the FFDO program bring his gun into a bar fight in Florida a few years ago? I remember that story floating around but I never heard the result. I assume they fired him.

I liked the part in the video where they hide behind a tree because they "fear" for their lives.

I agree with an above poster, this story is a crock, and the gun bashing media runs with it.

Even if true, he should be charged with brandishing a firearm, not pointing it at someone, even the "terrified victims" dont claim that.

Latest resources

Back