• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Facing Felony Charges After Allegedly Waiving Gun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I still remember the Jetblue pilots beating up the Haitian Cab driver in FLL. What ever happened to that felony charge?"

Don't know. At first I thought this guy was one of them, but he just bears a strong resemblence to one of them.

Yes, we should. Oh yeah, I forgot, you guys need those for hunting:rolleyes:

The FFDO program is a joke.

The FFDO program isn't a joke, not by a long shot. However, it has no part in this discussion. Did you simply imagine that the subject is an FFDO, or do you have some particular insight? Or did you simply introduce that non-sequitur nonsense to cloud the issue?

You have a beef with second ammendment ownership of rifles? You think the only viable use or reason to posses a rifle is for hunting? I have three safes filled with rifles and handguns...and I don't hunt. I can think of a lot of other legitimate uses for them, though. Not the least of which is exercising my constitutional right to not only own them, but to bear them.

Here we have an article which provides no evidence of any wrongdoing...not even in the basic accusation...and yet you are quick to throw in your own agenda on unrelated topics our of the blue? More than wild assumption, perhaps first you should learn of whence you speak.

Yes, we should. Oh yeah, I forgot, you guys need those for hunting:rolleyes:

The FFDO program is a joke.

So how is my M4 (AR15) any different than any other small caliber rifle other than it looks cool? On top of that.. how is it different than any other semi-automatic rifle or pistol?

I personally consider it safer than a pistol b/c it's pinpoint accurate, extremely reliable, has virtually no recoil, and just the sight of it will scare the (poo poo) out of anyone.

Your opinion of the FFDO program is yours, but is way off base.

Not reading through this retarded thread, but I hope someone already noticed:

"When I honked at the guy, he slammed on his breaks, almost forcing me to rear-end him," the unidentified woman said.

Kill yourself.

The FFDO program isn't a joke, not by a long shot. However, it has no part in this discussion. Did you simply imagine that the subject is an FFDO, or do you have some particular insight? Or did you simply introduce that non-sequitur nonsense to cloud the issue?

You have a beef with second ammendment ownership of rifles? You think the only viable use or reason to posses a rifle is for hunting? I have three safes filled with rifles and handguns...and I don't hunt. I can think of a lot of other legitimate uses for them, though. Not the least of which is exercising my constitutional right to not only own them, but to bear them.

Here we have an article which provides no evidence of any wrongdoing...not even in the basic accusation...and yet you are quick to throw in your own agenda on unrelated topics our of the blue? More than wild assumption, perhaps first you should learn of whence you speak.

You guys are so easy. LMAO

Latest resources

Back