• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Facing Felony Charges After Allegedly Waiving Gun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For some reason, I picture these folks as hippie-like liberals driving around in their 80's Volvo with sun-bleached copies of the New Yorker strewn about the interior.

I like the photo of him with Billy Big Mouth Bass.

Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry... be happy

Don't worry, be happy now.

Man if no one could see what I typed was tongue in cheek....It's called pointing out absurdity.

Still just the M4 on my end.

crj567- Having a fluffball dog that is pee-pad trained in the house, you get pretty good at finding the clean end of poop. ;) ..with appropriate hand protection of course.

I still remember the Jetblue pilots beating up the Haitian Cab driver in FLL. What ever happened to that felony charge?

M

the article states that she thought inman had a handgun in his hand. (my girfrield, ah, uh, noticed what looked like a pistol in his hand). They're not sure what they saw...either the boyfriend or girlfriend. Nowhere does it state she saw him brandish the firearm, threaten with the firearm, or even engage in "road range." it doesn't describe words being exchaned, any threats, or anything more than inman applying his brakes. The woman claims that inman almost hit her, but that she had to apply her brakes to keep from "rear ending" him.

Then after "fearing for her life," she elected to follow him to the supermarket.

So many inconsistencies, so much bs. Nothing to see here.
+1 ....

Latest resources

Back