• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmonts Training "ONE LESS PERSON"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no clue who this person in question is and don't want to sound like I'm encouraging anyone to spill the beans about someones record/history/eff-ups. BUT what kinda criminal record can keep you off the line YET allow you to stay on the property?

I have no clue who this person in question is and don't want to sound like I'm encouraging anyone to spill the beans about someones record/history/eff-ups. BUT what kinda criminal record can keep you off the line YET allow you to stay on the property?

I know who the person in question is, and was wondering the same thing?

Why you busting on Jay Keen and the Piedmont folks?
You don't see us coming to your place of work and kicking d$cks out of your mouth do you? We will allow you to continue your sucking ways, so just let it go little man.

For some reason you just can't let Piedmont go! Did mommy and daddy not give you much love?

Wsurf,

How are you doing these days? Hope they are treating you good over there at PDT.

Come on, we both know that Jay should not be in office and that he is simply a prigg. I spend my days in his office trying to explain myself for some stupid thing I did or said. And for AW, I never had respect for him after he joined the TR dep. He changed and became a hard a$$. Like I said, fact is a fact.

Keep smiling.

Wsurf,

How are you doing these days? Hope they are treating you good over there at PDT.

Come on, we both know that Jay should not be in office and that he is simply a prigg. I spend my days in his office trying to explain myself for some stupid thing I did or said. And for AW, I never had respect for him after he joined the TR dep. He changed and became a hard a$$. Like I said, fact is a fact.

Keep smiling.

Probably True, but my response was mostly towards GreyGhost. He just can't seem to get Piedmont off his mind!

Got my Happy Face on!

AW has supposedly been working on a W&B form update since he sent out the suggestions e-mail months ago. Claims it is a lack of time issue in getting it done. I call bs. It doesn't take that much time to redo the form, making it easier to figure out how many more bags/pax we can get on rather than doing it on a seperate sheet of paper. Point being, he can't finish what he starts. He does what he is told rather than thinking for himself too. He was ok two years plus ago and every time I go back down there, he gets worse about stupid things. Does he want to be seen as the hard guy so he can take over Jays job as the lead dweeb one day?

As for the training in other cities, why don't we? Get a few more training instructors and then process more FOs and CA upgrades. It is a known fact we need pilots. Why would the company have any reservations in speeding up the training process? Even if does mean we send them to other cities. Then again, common sense ain't so common around here.

It doesn't take that much time to redo the form, making it easier to figure out how many more bags/pax we can get on rather than doing it on a seperate sheet of paper.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?

That's about freaking pathetic, dude. If you don't know how to figure out, within seconds, how to see how many more bags or people we can carry WITHOUT USING A CALCULATOR, you're either a moron---- or can't think.

I'm not apologizing for that, either.

The information is right there- if you have to count on your fingers how many times 30 goes into 184, or how many carryons equals how many bags, or why the payload is what it is and where the load limit numbers magically come from, then.... well, yeah, I guess we need a new WB form.

Holy cow. This is what a certain professor would call "intuitively obvious."

Last edited:
ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?

That's about freaking pathetic, dude. If you don't know how to figure out, within seconds, how to see how many more bags or people we can carry WITHOUT USING A CALCULATOR, you're either a moron---- or can't think.

I'm not apologizing for that, either.

The information is right there- if you have to count on your fingers how many times 30 goes into 184, or how many carryons equals how many bags, or why the payload is what it is and where the load limit numbers magically come from, then.... well, yeah, I guess we need a new WB form.

Holy cow. This is what a certain professor would call "intuitively obvious."

And if you have 134# of cargo, 33 pax, 2 of which are kids, at the bag limit with 1 heavy with 6 carry-ons. Can we get 2 non revs with a carryon onboard? If not, how many more checked bags from previous flights? I dunno off the top of my head! In your words then, YES I am an effing moron. Sorry, not everyone can be an all star mathlete like you. Too much for me to figure how many kids equal how many bags with cargo. It would just be simpler if we could add add up all adults, kids, checked, carryon, cargo in one column and leave it rather than on 20 seperate lines or doing it on a seperate sheet of paper. I'm also effing lazy if you wanna know, but I like to get ppl where they are going with their bags.

Latest resources

Back