Piedmonts Training "ONE LESS PERSON"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MackyG1

I heard that AW from the training dept got fired. I guess there is going to be one less person walking around there with short mans syndrome!

I heard from a reliable source that an unnamed instructor called two pilots "monkeys" in the simulator. One of the pilots was asian, the other african american. I have not heard who this instuctor was. Is this firing related to the incedent maybe? Anyone know?

I heard from a reliable source that an unnamed instructor called two pilots "monkeys" in the simulator. One of the pilots was asian, the other african american. I have not heard who this instuctor was. Is this firing related to the incedent maybe? Anyone know?

I can't find anyone that can confirm this. The only place I've seen it was the Lav Wall and we know how reliable that is.

I heard from a reliable source that an unnamed instructor called two pilots "monkeys" in the simulator. One of the pilots was Asian, the other African American. I have not heard who this instructor was. Is this firing related to the incident maybe? Anyone know?

I have heard of the same incident.

Although not knowing first hand what was said, I was told that the instructor in question stopped the sim when the two pilots were having some difficulty and said something to the effect that "this isn't that hard, we could teach a monkey to do this". Knowing who the instructor was, I don't believe that he meant the statement as an insult and I certainly don't believe that he was calling either of the pilots "monkeys".

Well I am sure if you were to see a couple of 250hr pilots in a simulator they sure would look like a pair of monkeys trying to ***** a football!!!

Opps!!

As for AW, I think he just got into some hot water over it........ wasn't fired.

MOD EDIT: Creative spelling is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG AW is like the greatest simulator pilot ever! EVER!!!!

every dog gets their day and hopefully he gets kicked out of the training department.

Hey, no matter what the outcome, I am sure the instructor in question in stoked. Getting your own FI thread means you have arrived at the big show!

They should fire Jay Keen! He is the laughing stock of the US Airways training center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back