• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmonts Training "ONE LESS PERSON"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taking the thread a little off course but still keeping it in the training dept. I understand the current class is going to have a 5 week break between systems and sim. How long are these delays supposed to continue? Will there be an IOE delay as well?

I can't believe they let that guy (AW) instruct. Well...yeah, I can.

hell ncflyer knows it all, why cant he instruct? I guess they don't have a DHC 8 sim in new bern!!! he would like to stick pammycakes in the back of the sim and rub her milky white thighs together while giving jay keens standard multiple failures on short final! yeah, that makes a pilot out of you!!!!!!!!!!!!:smash:

Last edited:
Taking the thread a little off course but still keeping it in the training dept. I understand the current class is going to have a 5 week break between systems and sim. How long are these delays supposed to continue? Will there be an IOE delay as well?

There is talk of sending new hires to Toronto, Atlanta, and/or Seattle for sim training. Not sure when that will happen, but yes there is a bottleneck at the sim apparently.

They should fire Jay Keen! He is the laughing stock of the US Airways training center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you busting on Jay Keen and the Piedmont folks?
You don't see us coming to your place of work and kicking d$cks out of your mouth do you? We will allow you to continue your sucking ways, so just let it go little man.

For some reason you just can't let Piedmont go! Did mommy and daddy not give you much love?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back