• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone taken this to Pro. Standards?

Why?

I mean, how is Pro Std. gonna whack his peepee? Let me play devil's advocate here-- AFTER I agree with everyone that's silly, sometimes dangerous behavior to do what I hear he does in flight.

He's an officer on the MEC.
He hounds folks to maintain good standing, etc.
Therefore, he's a "productive" member of the union leadership.

Argument ends.

You say he hounds folks to maintane good standards, then he should practice what he preaches. That man is dangerous and if it were not for his FO's he would fly into a hill. He can not fly instruments at all. I hope that someone from the training department can figure out who he is so that they can give him the same hard instrument crap that the new hires get on CQ. He needs to be given holds that are non standard. He needs to be given procedure turns. That man has become way to comfortable with vectors to final.

He is not a good rep of the union ALSO... preaching his 4 stripes. Acting like he is the god of the DASH. He may have his time with the airline but that doesn't mean sh5t.

Yep, he is insane.

You ever hear the story about him getting a hooker over to his house, he then had to leave for work and told her to "show her self out" She did and also stole everything in his apartment. He is by far the worst pilot I have ever flow with. Also he got so fat that he has to unbutton his pants when he sits down in the seat. So when you go to unlock the door after a leg, he says "wait". then stands up and buttons his pants back up. what a jackass

SIC bid posted a couple of days ago. 34 FO positions available. It will take them months to fill all those, and by the time they do, about 30 more will have quit.

Has anyone taken this to Pro. Standards?

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever taken anything to Pro Stan at PDT? I don't want specifics, obviously; I'm just wondering if the committee serves its purpose there.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever taken anything to Pro Stan at PDT? I don't want specifics, obviously; I'm just wondering if the committee serves its purpose there.

Remember the one I called Deusche McPanicky?
Yup. Major peepee whacking was imminent; let's say he went on to another carrier before he had a permanent black mark on the old record.

Latest resources

Back