• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is an ass too! We were flying into BVT at night once when the tower was closed. Boston Center cleared us for the full ISL and he couldn't figure out the procedure turn. I was trying to talk him through it, then he got so frustrated he asked boston for vectors. When they told him unable do to radar coverage he freaked. He sounded like a whinny girl asking why we couldn't get vectors. After all his crying while tracking outbound on the loc freq we broke out. He yelled call the field in sight we are taking the visual. I tried to explain we were in the mountains but he didn't want to listen. When we got on the ground he point to his "4" stripes and stated that he was in charge since he had one more stripe. I told him I thought he needed an FAA 709 ride. He never spoke to me again for the rest of the trip.

He is such a girl

I'd probably have a tough time following your instructions on how to fly a "ISL" approach into "BVT" too! I don't even know what and where that is!

(I knew what you meant... Couldn't resist busting your chops a bit! :beer:)

He is an ass too! We were flying into BVT at night once when the tower was closed. Boston Center cleared us for the full ISL and he couldn't figure out the procedure turn. I was trying to talk him through it, then he got so frustrated he asked boston for vectors. When they told him unable do to radar coverage he freaked. He sounded like a whinny girl asking why we couldn't get vectors. After all his crying while tracking outbound on the loc freq we broke out. He yelled call the field in sight we are taking the visual. I tried to explain we were in the mountains but he didn't want to listen. When we got on the ground he point to his "4" stripes and stated that he was in charge since he had one more stripe. I told him I thought he needed an FAA 709 ride. He never spoke to me again for the rest of the trip.

He is such a girl

Thank God one of you knew where you were! And the fact that he had to point out his four stripes to you says a bunch about his personality!!!!!!! I don't even know him, and I can picture exactly what kind of tool he would be!!

Lovely!!!

He is such a girl

Thats awesome! Jump ship while you still can!!!! Was Pammy cakes the FA? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
PN is the bald union guy that wears make up. I think you can figure that out! Julie was our flight attendant from MDT. He hit on her so much I thought he was going to bust in his pants. He actually told me he thought he might have a chance. Granted that was before he stopped talking to me prior to BVT.

PN took our airplane last week and he couldn't stop touching us and telling us to have a nice day. He must've been off to get laid for the first time or something... I couldn't figure out why he was so excited to take our Rash-8!?!

PN is the bald union guy that wears make up. I think you can figure that out! Julie was our flight attendant from MDT. He hit on her so much I thought he was going to bust in his pants. He actually told me he thought he might have a chance. Granted that was before he stopped talking to me prior to BVT.
PN? Are you talking about the guy who wears his hat all the time? Never been married, never had sex? always on the look out to sign up some poor pilots for his union fund?

Latest resources

Back