Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats the guy
Oh yeah, he sure is different. I had the pleasure to work with him and let me tell you.....
Wow. We should collect some money and get him a girl for a night. Then again, he wouldn't know what to do with her.

He also brings a pair of rubber gloves with him to the bar, when he eats hot wings he puts them on. NO LIE!!!

He also brings a pair of rubber gloves with him to the bar, when he eats hot wings he puts them on. NO LIE!!!

I had the fun of an ENTIRE MONTH with him. It was about the worst thing I have ever had happen to me. Oh yeah, and he almost got us busted going into BOS one night, because he entered the wrong hold over GDM. When I tried telling him he was wrong, he pointed to his "4 stripes" and said to me, "how many do you have" I told him that 4 stripes didn't mean more brains, followed by BOS approach asking us where we were going.

no wonder we get screwed all the time..... we have guys like him representing us!!!

yea i was actually on an overnight with good ole p.n and he pulled out the rubber gloves about 5 feet from my face. CRAZY DUDE

Well, well. I did have dinner with pn last month and he did eat wings. However he never pulled out the gloves. That would have been too funny. He eats like a pig I have to say.

yea i was actually on an overnight with good ole p.n and he pulled out the rubber gloves about 5 feet from my face. CRAZY DUDE

Capt PN is the "Monk" of Piedmont. He even has his own font for doing logbook entries. It's called PN font. Don't ever enter something in the MTC log while flying with him.

T8

Latest resources

Back