• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont MEC rejected LTP Pay rates???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Listen to the Code-a-phone, you'll shoot yourself!

Hell, I for one am not surprised! Remember its the US Airways East folks we are talking about. They are only gonna do something that benefits them. When they look at the flow thru they see that Piedmont has nothing to offer them for a flowback!

Remember US Airways East usually act like a bunch of kids when they don't get there way! They run over to you, grab there ball and walk home......

No, I am not surprised.....

And to think I felt sorry from them losing their arbitration! NOT!

Last edited:
Remember US Airways East usually act like a bunch of kids when they don't get there way! They run over to you, grab there ball and walk home......

... But first they kick you square in the nuts!

Kinda makes you wonder if which member of the AAA MEC has a kid who works at Air Willy.

They can be part of the FT. Right behind every single WO guy. Maybe we PDT guys could barrow AAA's stapler, they don't seem to need it.

... But first they kick you square in the nuts!

Kinda makes you wonder if which member of the AAA MEC has a kid who works at Air Willy.

They can be part of the FT. Right behind every single WO guy. Maybe we PDT guys could barrow AAA's stapler, they don't seem to need it.

Us Willy guys have no clue to where this is coming from. Our MEC knows nothing of it, and no one here really wants it. Last thing any of us want to do is step on anyone's feet on this thing.

Us Willy guys have no clue to where this is coming from. Our MEC knows nothing of it, and no one here really wants it. Last thing any of us want to do is step on anyone's feet on this thing.

Not that AWAC needs to get involved in the flowthru debacle, but I'm going to play devil's advocate. Whether people will admit it or not, AWAC is part of the dysfunctional US Airways family:

So ML is going to let some people flow up, where would they rather have them come from?

1. PDT or PSA where they pay for the flow up training, an upgrade replacement, and a new hire to replace the upgrade or...

2. One AWAC flow up, and then hold Air Wisconsin responsible for covering the contract flying and the associated staffing associated with losing the flow up.

I know there is a lot of history with the Jets at PSA vs ALG or PDT, J4J, MDA, the flow through in the contract, and the relationships between the WO and ML MEC's, but just pointing out another view, possibly where the idea came from.

If a flowthrough for AWAC pilots requires language for a flowback, I will never vote to approve that and neither will our MEC.

If a flowthrough for AWAC pilots requires language for a flowback, I will never vote to approve that and neither will our MEC.

Yea, With all the major's hiring I don't think getting a job at a mainline carrier will be too much of an issue! I can't wait to see this thing unfold!

Whether people will admit it or not, AWAC is part of the dysfunctional US Airways family

No, they aren't.

The Flowthrough agreement REQUIRES that the express carrier in question be a "participating wholly owned carrier." AWAC is neither wholly owned nor a signatory of the J4J agreement.

I agree with Boiler... This stands no chance if it was ever put to a vote.

BTW: This isn't personal against you AWAC folks. Please understand that this is a fight we have been in since 2002, so we are just protecting what is rightfully ours.

No, they aren't.

The Flowthrough agreement REQUIRES that the express carrier in question be a "participating wholly owned carrier." AWAC is neither wholly owned nor a signatory of the J4J agreement.

BTW: This isn't personal against you AWAC folks. Please understand that this is a fight we have been in since 2002, so we are just protecting what is rightfully ours.

Yea it is rightfully ours, but to be honest I really don't give a crap out the flowthru! I would rather have my concessionary money back instead!

We have been dicked over by those folks for so many years now its not even funny! I expect it more now!

And do you really wanna sling a gear for one those disgruntled poops! West side not included!

No, they aren't.

Yes, we are. You are right, we are not a wholly owned and therefore not involved in the agreement, we are just lowly part owners of. I also never said we had a dog in the fight, we have nothing to do with flow thru nor do many of us care. I was just throwing out another possible view of where this may have come from, which on this touchy subject was maybe a mistake.

Latest resources

Back