• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

per diem increase at AJI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Something to be said about being the best of the bottom feeders, we are happy to see our pilots advance in thier careers to places like NJ, SWA, AirTran, etc. I think it is a tribute to our recruiting and training.
Ahh yes the living in denial clause. Try getting out on the road some time and asking loaders and line guys who are the worst guys to have to deal with. Waaaaiiit for it....ding ding ding you got it. USA Jet crews. Can't tell ya how many looks of ( wow you're actually gonna help and not be a complete putz) I used to get when we loaded and or helped loaded freight? Too many to count.

Ahh yes the living in denial clause. Try getting out on the road some time and asking loaders and line guys who are the worst guys to have to deal with. Waaaaiiit for it....ding ding ding you got it. USA Jet crews. Can't tell ya how many looks of ( wow you're actually gonna help and not be a complete putz) I used to get when we loaded and or helped loaded freight? Too many to count.

Too me this is simple, if the FBO is being paid by active aero to load/unload the freight I will assist, but I'm not going to do the heavy lifting. If the FBO is getting paid then I have no business double dipping and making my company pay for me and the FBO for the same work. Maybe you didn't get paid for loading and unloading when it was necessary? Or maybe you did it when it was not necessary for your own benefit. Do you know what kind of cash a FBO makes for loading/unloading? Its alot more than what we make! Honest pay.... honest work! (Although I am still in full favor of a raise in monthly guarantee, but I have never met someone that doesn't want more money)

Last edited:
AJI doesn't get extra pay for loading or unloading the aircraft.

Will the raise in Per-diem get more idiots to go there? Probably will they realize their mistake before the worst happens probably, but with the lawyers on speed dial TW will keep them there.

It is the loaders job, they are paid well to do it, we are standing to our contract with them to make them do thier job. BTW it might get our uniforms messed up.

AJI BUTTON - PUSH
JUS BUTTON - PUSH

I don't see why we should touch a d@mn box if they are charging us $200+ to unload/load. If it's one dude and a forklift, and a ton of freight, of course I'm gonna have that sh1t off on my own, in an instant.

Sometimes its fun watching four guys in Saltillo take 30 minutes trying to unload the Falcon. Only took us 5-10 to load, but hey! It's the same guys every time, not like we haven't shown them before! Mercurio Cargo charges quite a bit for that service as well.

Well you should feel all warm and fuzzy inside that they scammed you into doing their work! I bet that makes the roach motel mattress all the more comfy after a long day.

I don't see this thread going anywhere!

BTW, we have to load and unload without pay too, except in Mexico. And we get our polo's all dirty too! I'd rather load and unload than wear that monkey suit flying old cargo planes any day, unless its that damn loose load of 5000#'s!

Nice to get $2 per diem raise though.

Last edited:
I am lower than you, and you can't prove it.

What a great thread a bunch of bottom feeders trying find out who is really on the bottom. BTW Proud to be a bottom feeder, this is where the real flying is done by real men and women as the case may be. Reminds of bunch of Navy boat drivers and airplane drivers bashing each other at the club, until an Air Force winnie walks in and bad mouths the Navy. Then everyone is against the Air Force Winnie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back