• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

per diem increase at AJI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a great thread a bunch of bottom feeders trying find out who is really on the bottom. BTW Proud to be a bottom feeder, this is where the real flying is done by real men and women as the case may be. Reminds of bunch of Navy boat drivers and airplane drivers bashing each other at the club, until an Air Force winnie walks in and bad mouths the Navy. Then everyone is against the Air Force Winnie

funny how you come out and say this mean while back at the ranch you're the one that started stirring the pot. just an observation. anyway who cares who gets paid for what. i do my job and you do yours and come see me at palenque for beers.

I hope that everyone could hear the sarcasm in my posts. Sometimes that doesn't come across on FI so well. We all do the same job, just with a different boss. Either way, I can honestly say that the majority of the time I am happy at USA Jet.

We just came out with our new recruiting video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYcQGD9b3m0

in fact "PilotYip" was seen at the wedge after filming was complete... thankfully cameras were running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CGHV29qoe8
:D

Hey Yip does this one remind you of pilots arguing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOPNuuGeKA

Last edited:
Beer at the Wedge, necture of the gods

funny how you come out and say this mean while back at the ranch you're the one that started stirring the pot. just an observation. anyway who cares who gets paid for what. i do my job and you do yours and come see me at palenque for beers.
Ah to the Wedge, where we raise our glasses in tribute to the on-demand flyer's the greatest group of pilots on the face of the earth. No matter where you go in your career after flying in the on-demand you will never forget your on-demand days. The stories are real, the experiences are real, and they are still great stories to tell at the end of your career. As opposed to the stories from the regional guys, like "I had a really bad trip yesterday, I got a hang nail pushing the buttons on the FMS"

The stories are real, the experiences are real, and they are still great stories to tell at the end of your career. As opposed to the stories from the regional guys, like "I had a really bad trip yesterday, I got a hang nail pushing the buttons on the FMS"

I'd have to agree with that statement. I recently went from AJI to a regional and the regional guys have it easy compared to the flying the on-demand guys do. While I like to tell stories of flying beat up old Falcons and Lears, I dont want to go back and do it again any time soon.

Everyone keeps trying to get him to do an overnight in LRD, I think it would make for great trip! I'm on at 10Z tomorrow!

........The stories are real, the experiences are real, and they are still great stories to tell at the end of your career. As opposed to the stories from the regional guys, like "I had a really bad trip yesterday, I got a hang nail pushing the buttons on the FMS"

Not one of us would mind an FMS in the Falcon, or an EFB! Well maybe Way2Broke!

Fms

Not one of us would mind an FMS in the Falcon, or an EFB! Well maybe Way2Broke!
Well you better study your books a little more kid, we already have a Feeder Management System in our airplanes, it works either in auto or you can use the manual system with the transfers pumps or wing differinetal pressure. BTW was that must have been a typo EFB? you mean E6B. I carry an E6B, don't need one in the DA-20. Next thing I hear someone will want to put GPS in the DC-3. Gann would never stand for this stuff.

Last edited:
Well you better study your books a little more kid, we already have a Feeder Management System in our airplanes, it works either in auto or you can use the manual system with the transfers pumps or wing differinetal pressure. BTW was that must have been a typo EFB? you mean E6B. I carry an E6B, don't need one in the DA-20. Next thing I hear someone will want to put GPS in the DC-3. Gann would never stand for this stuff.

Best laugh of the day so far! I love what I am doing, especially when most everything works! Actually to be honest, USUALLY everything is working in a .... USA Jet Falcon.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Where can I get an application to fly for the all mighty USA JET. Do I have to have a letter of Rec[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ommendation from god himself or can I let St. Peter vouch for me himself. Usa Jet guys are all mostly old washed up cargo pilots who couldn't get on with the big boys years ago. AJI and Cherry Air does the same job with guys 23-29yrs old and gets the job done better,faster and more professional than USA JET on any day. You guys enjoy your monkey suits and your layoff's while we cruise past ya in our [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dirty polo's,shorts,Ipod and Oakley's on our way to SWA,JB,NJ,Flex,Evergreen,Omni,Gemini,Allegiant,Primaris,ANA,Cathay and some of the best Corporate jobs in the industry.

[/FONT]

No layoffs at AJI

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Where can I get an application to fly for the all mighty USA JET. Do I have to have a letter of Rec[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ommendation from god himself or can I let St. Peter vouch for me himself. Usa Jet guys are all mostly old washed up cargo pilots who couldn't get on with the big boys years ago. AJI and Cherry Air does the same job with guys 23-29yrs old and gets the job done better,faster and more professional than USA JET on any day. You guys enjoy your monkey suits and your layoff's while we cruise past ya in our [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dirty polo's,shorts,Ipod and Oakley's on our way to SWA,JB,NJ,Flex,Evergreen,Omni,Gemini,Allegiant,Primaris,ANA,Cathay and some of the best Corporate jobs in the industry. [/FONT]

Don't have to worry about lays off at AJI, pilots leave so fast there is never a chance to lay off anyone. BTW my DO can beat up your DO.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back