• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PBS Frontline expose' on regional airline industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He reminds me of a shady used car salesman. Actually..............that is insulting to shady used car salesmen to be compared to him.

He reminds me of the Principal from "The Breakfast Club" ...I heard a ruckus

Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place!

Yet Cohen/RAA represents Skywest management..... who represents Skywest pilots...??

Same goes for Jb.... the ATA represents jb management on CapHill.... who represents Jb pilots?

It is all about access to govt, who influences govt and how legislation and policy is interpreted.....

Its subtle, but notice Miles O'Brian, when he's talking to Cohen, he has a tie on, but when he's talking to the pilot, he does not. HMMMM!

Roger Cohen is nothing more than a spokesman for the RAA. What do you expect from him? If he advertises higher pay for regional pilots, it makes them obsolete and thus theres no regionals and no RAA. Yes, Cohen is skewing the facts to fit his argument- its frustrating but it is what it is.

Roger Cohen is nothing more than a spokesman for the RAA. What do you expect from him? If he advertises higher pay for regional pilots, it makes them obsolete and thus theres no regionals and no RAA. Yes, Cohen is skewing the facts to fit his argument- its frustrating but it is what it is.

No regionals, exactly. We should be paid enough where it wouldn't be cost effective to have regionals and rather be flying the same planes we are flying to day but on the seniority list of the company who's logo is on the tail. What's wrong with that?

Latest resources

Back