• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger sues DAL for 1 Million!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think he has a case. Maybe crap like this will force the pax carriers to fix their problems. Sounds to me like DAL could be held responsible for his loss. When FDX fails to deliver on time, the customer is reimbursed. Pax carriers? Fat chance. Who here hasn't had a miserable experience at least once while flying as a paying customer?

Yaaaaawwwwn!

Lets sue everyone!

Last edited:
I think he has a case. Maybe crap like this will force the pax carriers to fix their problems. Sounds to me like DAL could be held responsible for his loss. When FDX fails to deliver on time, the customer is reimbursed. Pax carriers? Fat chance. Who here hasn't had a miserable experience at least once while flying as a paying customer?

If pax carriers didn't sell their product for less than it costs to provide it, maybe this stuff wouldn't happen. Everytime a pax flies on an airline, that passenger is virtually stealing part of that ticket. I take that back, the airline is giving the passenger part of the ticket at the expense of the employees. The airline actually loses money on the majority of tickets that it sells, and takes it from the employees. The employees then take their frustrations out on the customer, and the result is bad service. If you don't like it, spend the extra money, take Grey Hound, and get better service.

Well if you never had your bags lost, you would be pissed too!! DAL has alot of problems with their employees!!! Most of the f/a's suck, and the gate agents in ATL, (like most airlines in ATL) SUCK !!!

How would you feel if you spent 6-10k and this is how you were treated? An agent laughing at you..we have all witnessed it.!!

While tanker clown is mostly right, it was a paper loss mostly. A "write down" if you will.
Bdfg1 is pissed off because of his seniority at LCC that was squashed and he now has to sling gear for a 2003 hire at Am West and is now basic furlough fodder. He should spend more time worrying about his employment at LCC. He spent the past several years at PSA as a j4j pilot, and is now blaming the industry on his failed miserable career.
As for tanker clown, well, his posts speak for himself!

Hate to point out yet another one of your failures...I know I know...far too easy...in any event...never worked at PSA and retired LCC prior 9/11/2001. Sorry to disappoint.

6.7 ba ba BILLION! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"....After waiting in the airport for hours, Roth was told the next available flight would depart more than two weeks later...."

did anyone else catch that quote?

Not what you call much frequency, huh?

Something does not add up with that statement is true.

Heck, they got their bags 5 days later..

Hate to point out yet another one of your failures...I know I know...far too easy...in any event...never worked at PSA and retired LCC prior 9/11/2001. Sorry to disappoint.

6.7 ba ba BILLION! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Steven.....I hate to point out the even more obvious, but you got caught in yet another lie.....

I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then there's always this one where Steven admits to working as a j4j guy at PSA!
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.
Looks like the only other thing around here deflated besides your mom is your ego.....You're making my point time and time again sparky!
Now get in line to swing gear for that 2003 hire at AWA!
GEAR UP BEYOTCH.
Sing it loud Steven:
N - N - N - N - Nicalou!

Or, just for Steven,

S - S - S - S - Staple!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Steven.....I hate to point out the even more obvious, but you got caught in yet another lie.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

\

Oh that's right. Sorry that you've never heard of volunteer work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Wow. Looks like you are the only one who claimed I worked for PSA hahaha.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!!!

See ya General...er mean 737 hahaha

Last edited:
Oh that's right. Sorry that you've never heard of volunteer work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Wow. Looks like you are the only one who claimed I worked for PSA hahaha.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!!!

See ya General...er mean 737 hahaha

Keep back peddling steven you only look more stupid:laugh: ....And thanks for making my point PSA J4J boy!
Volunteers don't get a vote dumbass!

N - N - N - N - Nicolau award
S - S - S - S -Staple!

Keep back peddling steven you only look more stupid:laugh: ....And thanks for making my point PSA J4J boy!
Volunteers don't get a vote dumbass!

N - N - N - N - Nicolau award
S - S - S - S -Staple!

General/737 just as long as you keep claiming that which you don't know. hahaha. I'll give you credit. Volunteers don't have a vote. However they certainly have an influence over those that do.

In case you didn't realize...Nicolau does not affect those who are in retirement. I figured a smart guy like you would realize that. I figured wrong. Imagine that.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back