• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger sues DAL for 1 Million!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did The General Lee order them to sit in the bathroom?

Did The General Lee order them to sit in the bathroom?

I remember telling the guy "Hey, I don't know who you are, but I hope your Xmas vacation is ruined, and your Mom has a terrible trip! Thanks for flying Delta!" He then told me that this Delta trip was still better than his 9 hour ordeal on a stranded Jetblue flight at JFK during the "Vallentine's Massacre....."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Waaah. He should have to pay both sides court costs if he loses.

I remember telling the guy "Hey, I don't know who you are, but I hope your Xmas vacation is ruined, and your Mom has a terrible trip! Thanks for flying Delta!" He then told me that this Delta trip was still better than his 9 hour ordeal on a stranded Jetblue flight at JFK during the "Vallentine's Massacre....."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thats just to funny you really out did yourself this time

Delta pilots should sue for having to wear those retarded uniforms.
I dont fly for DAL but I dont see anything "retarded" with their uniform. Most airlines I see everywhere else in the world uses a double-breasted design. Unless you are one of the ones who prefers the backpack wearing, spikey hair, doc martin-look that plauges the regionals, then what's the big deal? At least its not the Star Trek Virgin America uniform or a clone of every other US airline!

I'm sorry you were offended. I'm sure you can PM a Delta guy here and see if he can hook you up (especially after he gets furloughed) with a genuine double breasted jacket. Then you are all set to cruise the gay bars to your hearts content in your new retarded outfit.

Latest resources

Back