• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger sues DAL for 1 Million!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow, Bdfg. You didn't get enough complaining in before you retired? sounds like you're really enjoying retirement. ahh, the best years of your life. you rival General Lee for who wastes the most time around this board.

wow, Bdfg. You didn't get enough complaining in before you retired? sounds like you're really enjoying retirement. ahh, the best years of your life. you rival General Lee for who wastes the most time around this board.

Very true. I'm enjoying my retirement for now. Being retired would have one think you could reach 11,000 post on FI in no time at all. Guess not. Maybe I should have been a delta pilot like general/737. I would be at 11,000 posts in no time at all.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

General/737 just as long as you keep claiming that which you don't know. hahaha. I'll give you credit. Volunteers don't have a vote. However they certainly have an influence over those that do.

In case you didn't realize...Nicolau does not affect those who are in retirement. I figured a smart guy like you would realize that. I figured wrong. Imagine that.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

Blah Blah Blah Steven.....You were caught in a lie! You're a phony, much like your career!
Retirement.....:laugh: Is that what you call being stapled to the bottom of the AWA pilot list? Oh, and volunteer work? Yeah, I guess after 19 years and an f/o on the 190 your pay could be construed as "volunteer work.":laugh:
Thanks for proving my point boy! Keep telling those new hire f/o's just how great you are!:laugh:
Enjoy the, ehem, volunteer work, and (LMFAO) RETIREMENT!:laugh:
S - S - S - S Staple

Last edited:
Don't be jealous general/737. Someday you will be retired too. It will be a proud day for you when you are no longer forced to work under a company with a

6.7 ba ba BILLION

dollar loss. Oh wait...paper loss....sorry :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't be jealous general/737. Someday you will be retired too. It will be a proud day for you when you are no longer forced to work under a company with a

6.7 ba ba BILLION

dollar loss. Oh wait...paper loss....sorry :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure, whatever Steven.....You wrote it staple boy!

Remember:
Steven said:
I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.

And of course the ever popular:
Even better by Steven said:
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.

You're a fraud! Much like your, ehem, retirement!
And volunteer work, sure Steven, whatever you say....I realize its not much, but the 190 pay is not really volunteer work! Or is it?:laugh: :laugh:
Now get back to PSA! Remember, GEAR UP for that AWA f/o!:laugh: :laugh:

S - S - S - S - Staple!
N - N - N - N - Nicalou!

Sing it loud steven, sing it proud!
AMF! You are a complete jackass!:laugh:

Last edited:
Sure, whatever Steven.....You wrote it staple boy!

Remember:

And of course the ever popular:

You're a fraud! Much like your, ehem, retirement!
And volunteer work, sure Steven, whatever you say....I realize its not much, but the 190 pay is not really volunteer work! Or is it?:laugh: :laugh:
Now get back to PSA! Remember, GEAR UP for that AWA f/o!:laugh: :laugh:

S - S - S - S - Staple!
N - N - N - N - Nicalou!

Sing it loud steven, sing it proud!
AMF! You are a complete jackass!:laugh:

Damn, you guys are just plain mean!!!!

You are a complete jackass!:laugh:

general/737/degree mill bill,

Again no reason to be jealous. Your retirement will come in time. Many more years in the right seat and you'll enjoy retirement just as I do. Well maybe not that many years if your company post another 6.7 ba ba BILLION dollar ;) paper ;) loss.

I was fortunate enough to be at an age to retire before the company I flew for posted a

6.7 ba ba BILLION dollar "paper" loss.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See ya!

Last edited:
general/737/degree mill bill,

Again no reason to be jealous. Your retirement will come in time. Many more years in the right seat and you'll enjoy retirement just as I do.
Retirement......:laugh: HA HA HA HA
While it may not be the best pay, I'd actually consider it more volunteer work!

Well maybe not that many years if your company post another 6.7 ba ba BILLION dollar ;) paper ;) loss.

That's all you got sparky.....How's, ehem, retirement PSA J4J boy?:laugh: :laugh:

I was fortunate enough to be at an age to retire before the company I flew for posted a

6.7 ba ba BILLION dollar "paper" loss.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See ya!
What age was that Steven....13? You are a j4j punk and loser LCC f/o! Keep telling everyone you're a, ehem, retiree!:laugh: Don't quit your day job, its obvious, you can't afford it!

Buh Bye Steven!

Retirement......:laugh: HA HA HA HA
While it may not be the best pay, I'd actually consider it more volunteer work!

[/size]
That's all you got sparky.....How's, ehem, retirement PSA J4J boy?:laugh: :laugh:

What age was that Steven....13? You are a j4j punk and loser LCC f/o! Keep telling everyone you're a, ehem, retiree!:laugh: Don't quit your day job, its obvious, you can't afford it!

Buh Bye Steven!

This is the intellectuall equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" This is what makes FI so "special."

Latest resources

Back