• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pass travel on DL formalized

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's the management stance....."not our flight"...don't you dare lump us in with corporate!!!

Ask the Comair Pilots who was at the scene first to assist their MEC while they assembled their go-team?? Ask who assisted in anyway possible to them while the investigation progressed....you'd be surprised the support and sorrow the Delta pilots provided and shame on you for re-hashing one of the darker days in this business.....people died, nobody I know used that crash as ammo against the pilots!!!

Look in the mirror and you'll find the attitude problem!

Not to open old wounds, or, rehash old events, but...

Other than local first responders, wasn't a group of Comair safety reps that drove down from CVG the first people on the scene? I dunno about this one...

I do recognize that it was sleazy of management to distance Delta from the LEX flight, and, that the DALPA folks did a lot of good work helping the Comair guys through a difficult time.

It is called CHIRP. There are employees from all different parts of both companies that volunteer to be part of this team.

It is very hard work.

Yeah, I knew that, and was going to come back and fix it. Somehow I knew Puff would save the day.

On a Delta mainline flight, DL employees will have priority over EVERYONE else not working at DL. On Delta Connection flights, it will go DOH. That is better than the 25 year Comair Captain beating me out of a mainline first class seat. Not anymore....

Bye Bye--General Lee
Why? I get beat out on a Comair flight by a 40 yr hag DAL FA!! But you don't think I deserve to exercise my DOH on a mainline flight? There's not that many 20+ yr Comair employees anymore. At least not enough to make a difference. You're just a selffish pr***

Well that DAL FA hag think she should beat you out. It has been that way since EV, and OH were bought and the pass privileges were changed in 1999.

Well that DAL FA hag think she should beat you out. It has been that way since EV, and OH were bought and the pass privileges were changed in 1999.

On a mainline flight....fine....On my airplane....we have a problem.....Quid pro quo.....

Joe, I am not going to get in to this with you.
Just do not start something you are not willing to finish, as I will do the same.

As the capt., I agree it is your airplane BUT the only thing you own as the capt. is the jumpseat. You don't want to start that fight. Delta buys ALL of the seats you fly, and therefore can dictate how non-rev policies are applied.

On a mainline flight....fine....On my airplane....we have a problem.....Quid pro quo.....

Careful Delta folks you might have a revolt.These carriers that think it's "their flying" even though they are contracted to do DELTA flying will band together and theaten to ban you from their jumpseat like they did at UAL. They will write a elementary school level letter and demanding to be heard and hand it out to you as you board. I will say though that it did come in handy as it gave me something to put my used gum in.

Latest resources

Back