• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pass travel on DL formalized

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody traveling positive space on Delta can list at the gate for a standby upgrade to first. I don't see how taking advantage of this policy is somehow abusing it. :confused:

His point was that under the old/current policy as he was non-reving a DCI employee was taking his upgrade, and or had a hire date before him if he was PSY.

Happens to me all of the time. I love it when they laugh that I am in coach. I never request upgrades, it is just not worth the hassle.
That is fine, I hope they have a great flight and move on. I really do not care. If that is the way it is, so what.

I know one issue was when EV's sked dept was issuing PSY tickets to their commuters and leaving DAL commuters at the gate. (I believe this issue had been dealt with)

His point was that under the old/current policy as he was non-reving a DCI employee was taking his upgrade, and or had a hire date before him if he was PSY.

Happens to me all of the time. I love it when they laugh that I am in coach. I never request upgrades, it is just not worth the hassle.
That is fine, I hope they have a great flight and move on. I really do not care. If that is the way it is, so what.

Yeah, except the pass travel change doesn't address this issue.

Freedom was S3C before the change, and remains S3C after the change.

I know one issue was when EV's sked dept was issuing PSY tickets to their commuters and leaving DAL commuters at the gate. (I believe this issue had been dealt with)

What about RP scheduling positioning a crewmember on a DL flight to cover a United flight assignment? Seen it happen.

What about RP scheduling positioning a crewmember on a DL flight to cover a United flight assignment? Seen it happen.

No doubt that it didn't happen....

I have no problems with the whole PS thing....it's just when I'm using an S3 to get to work and (Name the DCI carrier) is moving F/A's around on PS tickets that do not get tracked or paid for by the using DCI carrier while I'm trying to get to or from work is ridiculous. Not my fault they are short crews or can't establish a base.......

No doubt that it didn't happen....

I have no problems with the whole PS thing....it's just when I'm using an S3 to get to work and (Name the DCI carrier) is moving F/A's around on PS tickets that do not get tracked or paid for by the using DCI carrier while I'm trying to get to or from work is ridiculous. Not my fault they are short crews or can't establish a base.......

Classic. The "I am better and more important than you" mentality. We have carried many DL employees on PS for work purposes on our DCI. ANY airline does that on a daily basis. Have you ever started a trip with a DH? If so, were you PS or NR? But I'm sure when you're a PS, heaven forbids there is a S3 on that flight going to work. Its all about you.

I served in the military, graduated from my University with honors, have a family and pay all my taxes but somehow I am such an inferior human being because I fly for a DCI. Next time I have a PS I will make sure I change to S4 so I don't have to bump YOU from your commute THAT YOU DELIBERATELY CHOOSE TO DO.
Grow up man. You're not better than anybody. That includes the guy that cleans the LAV on a RON.

By the way, I paid U$ 200 for flight benefits to use on my own carrier for NR.

Classic. The "I am better and more important than you" mentality. We have carried many DL employees on PS for work purposes on our DCI. ANY airline does that on a daily basis. Have you ever started a trip with a DH? If so, were you PS or NR? But I'm sure when you're a PS, heaven forbids there is a S3 on that flight going to work. Its all about you.

I served in the military, graduated from my University with honors, have a family and pay all my taxes but somehow I am such an inferior human being because I fly for a DCI. Next time I have a PS I will make sure I change to S4 so I don't have to bump YOU from your commute THAT YOU DELIBERATELY CHOOSE TO DO.
Grow up man. You're not better than anybody. That includes the guy that cleans the LAV on a RON.

By the way, I paid U$ 200 for flight benefits to use on my own carrier for NR.

I never said I was better than you....the fact is you work FOR Delta....you AREN't DELTA.....it's a DELTA flight!...Pretty simple actually.

If anybody is trying to one-up anybody it's you and your Military pedigree and your "with honors" BS. Get over yourself, a lot of us did the same trailblazer....

Please, before it was a deadhead on your DCI du jour, it was a Delta flight....period, not the other way
around. You'd still be shlepping around at 12,000 ft in a turboprop if DELTA didn't grant you the flying. Let me know when I can call your reservations center to book a ticket or even search your website.....then we can talk about who does what for whom...

That is better than the 25 year Comair Captain beating me out of a mainline first class seat. Not anymore....

Bye Bye--General Lee

General:

Just because that Comair Captain beat the living crap out of you doesn't mean you should hold a grudge against all of us!

The flight is sold AS DELTA, THEY ARE DELTA SEATS. I think it's fair.

...except when the plane crashes. Then, as in Lexington, Delta does everything imaginable to distance themselves from the "seats."

Slave wages, lowest bidder, cut-throat competition, impossible schedules, minimum rest, illegal trips....

....."not our fault, they're NOT Delta!"

Latest resources

Back