• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parking TSA Airplanes AND More Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love you G0Jets Guys. Why are you always in the little corner of the crew room in ORD?
Oh, thats right....the Mesa guys will toss you out of the crew room!!

SuperKooter said:
They probably will all be gone you can thank alpa.

D'Angelo said:
Sure is. For anyone that thinks it is impossible to transfer lots of flying at once its not. Sure its not easy but I predict ASA could easily be dismantled within a year or two. Plenty of time because it doesn't matter if you have a strike vote or not. Its upto the NMB when you strike not ALPA. This isn't G0-jets fault. Its another shortcoming of a union with no vision for the future.

Who the HE11 are you anyway? And why are you on here defending G0jet all of the time?

Don't you have anything else better to do?

Did you ever think if TSH let the TSA pilots fly those airplanes there wouldn't be any furloughs? that's 48 pilots on the street with 150 g0jet pilots and counting.

This whole deal had nothing to do with ALPA national, they wanted us to sign the contract. This has everything to do with our own MEC/company and their hatred towards one another. Until they are gone nothing will go our way.

Just got a call from the roomate who talked to Ed Phelps saying he's getting downgraded; 14 captains total. 2 Jets definate for UA and furloughs next month.

hey gayjet guys quick question:
why your badge is always turned the other side??
Why you turn your face on the other side when we look at you??
Are you ashamed of where you work??.

I hope you spend all of your "well earned money" to the psycologyst, trying to understand who you are in this society...................
Bunch of ..........

Last edited:
Mr Biggelsworth said:
Just got a call from the roomate who talked to Ed Phelps saying he's getting downgraded; 14 captains total. 2 Jets definate for UA and furloughs next month.

Let me guess, more growth for g0jet?
This sucks!

Good luck to all you guys... Your training and experience is valued at better places.

-TSA furloughee (Round 1)

man, i wish you guys the best, the hindu needs to be stopped

how do you stop the Hindu???
I am sure if we were in India someone had the answer.................

Man, this guy has no respect let alone inner conscience, for the hurt that causes to peoples.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back