Parking TSA Airplanes AND More Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
boulevard said:
I'm sure the vocal few will rant and rave over this post. I ask you to question pilots on-line about their opinions before you voice yours and see what the majority feel.

Why dont you poll them about what they think of YOU and see what EVERYONE feels?

I'm looking into exploring alternate employment.... upgrade tim to assistant manager at Blockbuster is only 6 months!

shindler said:
man, i wish you guys the best, the hindu needs to be stopped

how do you stop the Hindu???
I am sure if we were in India someone had the answer.................

Man, this guy has no respect let alone inner conscience, for the hurt that causes to peoples.
How did the Hindu stop the last owner of TSA?

flyinsick said:
How did the Hindu stop the last owner of TSA?

FACE DOWN IN A SWIMMING POOL! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!! THIS TIMES LETS HOPE HIS BOOK KEEPER DOESN'T BUY TSAH! PROBABLY GO TO HIS KIDS THOUGH! I LIKE THE IDEA OF DEPORTATION BETTER MYSELF!!

I dont even work for TSA and Gay Jets makes me want to puke everytime I hear "Gateway" on the radio....is there anything you TSA guys can do to keep your flying and furlough the new GJ pilots????

You G0 Jet pilots think you have the dog by the tail but are you really sure who is wagging who?........

In time you will know my meaning......tic toc

WAZUP said:
So is this just negotiation BS or is TSA really in trouble right now. I'm in the pool and I was hoping for september now I don't no if there will ever be a call.

Dude, Im sorry but get the HELL out of that pool. Run as far as you can from any TSH company. I cant believe that you would still want to work there.

swordfish said:
ya they could have voted yes

Sorry, try again. The ultimatum management gave us had language that would've given GJ pilots furlough protection over TSA pilots, so even if we had voted yes the same guys still would've gotten furloughed.

Latest resources

Back