Parking TSA Airplanes AND More Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shrek

TSA is parking 3 EMB 145s and another furlough of 28 pilots. Don't know when the official announcement will be.

NOT a rumor ........

It's not as rumor. I confirmed it!
Damn. I thought we were going to have adequate and decent coverage for a little while.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Question...I dont know a lot about the GO Jet/ TSA sen. lists......Can a furlough from TSA bump a Go jet new guy out?? Only seems fair.....

This is a business, and a dog eat dog business at that. Sorry about your luck. I hope all the pilots put on the street find better jobs elsewhere.

SuperKooter said:
Take this as a warning you pro-alpa pro-strike asa pilots. This is how your future will look.

Sure is. For anyone that thinks it is impossible to transfer lots of flying at once its not. Sure its not easy but I predict ASA could easily be dismantled within a year or two. Plenty of time because it doesn't matter if you have a strike vote or not. Its upto the NMB when you strike not ALPA. This isn't G0-jets fault. Its another shortcoming of a union with no vision for the future.

Last edited:
Skippy said:
It's not as rumor. I confirmed it!
dang. I thought we were going to have adequate and decent coverage for a little while.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Confirmed it how??? I only heard 1 being parked

Welcome to CONTRACT NEGOCIATIONS 101

Latest resources

Back