• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Over half of PDT FO's hired in '07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think everyone laughed when they read that! Jeez, just what we want to do since most of our bases have crap for schedules.

Lets see crap for schedules and instead of spending time with your family and friends over the holidays they think you will just try and get on a flight to help a bunch of pissed of pax at our hubs.

No Postive Space and no Pay for it! I bet they probably laughed in SBY after they typed that up.

You have to start at the bottom PDT managment. First you fix our schedules and make lines more commutable. Then you treat your employees with more respect. Then you can have the balls to ask people to do some crazy crap for the company.

When did PDT pilots start wearing the new uniform? I thought we (PSA) were the only ones wearing them.

When did PDT pilots start wearing the new uniform? I thought we (PSA) were the only ones wearing them.

All of the new FOs are getting them. We don't have a uniform allowance, so they want us to pay for them on our own. They are giving us till April 2009 to get our new uniforms and I give it a 50/50 chance that Piedmont will be around in 2009.

Started getting them with the 2nd April class or the first May class under the guise of "testing the distribution of the new uniform supplier". Cheap looking black uniforms with strips that are similar to United guys... Holy ********************, that's why we are getting new uniforms... Merger with United by April 2009!!!! Heard it here first!

Started getting them with the 2nd April class or the first May class under the guise of "testing the distribution of the new uniform supplier". Cheap looking black uniforms with strips that are similar to United guys... Holy ********************, that's why we are getting new uniforms... Merger with United by April 2009!!!! Heard it here first!

No you dummy... It's a UAL flowthrough!

Don't you know anything? :rolleyes:

:beer:

No you dummy... It's a UAL flowthrough!

Don't you know anything? :rolleyes:

:beer:

you're both wrong. we're getting flowthrough rights to GO Jet. aren't you excited!?!!

Latest resources

Back