• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Over half of PDT FO's hired in '07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When life gives you lemons... keep the fruit, piss in a jug, and you'll be the happiest lemonade stand owner in the world.

But seriously- they tell us the loads are high so we need your help, but you have to non-rev to do this unpaid ambassador horse crap? Unreal.

Yeah, and then get suspended because you miss your trip trying to non-rev back to base! Ambassador my a$$.

what's next?? are they gonna ask us to come in and dump lavs when donald calls in sick? i guess we at least know how to open the lav door now, so thats a step...

what's next?? are they gonna ask us to come in and dump lavs when donald calls in sick? i guess we at least know how to open the lav door now, so thats a step...

Ya know, I asked that guy the last time I saw him if someone from management had given him an attaboy as they said they would do on ask pukemont.

He replied that his immediate stupervisor said something in passing about doing a good job, but most feedback had come from pilots. I was REAL proud of our outfit that day.....

Yeah way to take care of the people who take care of you... Piedmont management is really progressive in that regard. :rolleyes:

Yeah they are drowning their sorrows after getting Junior Manned on Thanksgiving. But Im sure they received a nice hot turkey dinner!!

The Donald kinda freaks me out some days. His spirit WILL be broken, no can resist the dark side of the force!

Latest resources

Back