Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: BULL $HIT!!!!

skyking1976 said:
LOL!!!! Now I know you're fake! You flamebait me in this post. When I asked you what a PA-31/G was in another post, you didn't bother to explain your error and changed it to a -350; same as what I have flown. Besides, you spew out all this bilge about flying around in Citations. It may have happened but I seriously doubt that it was in the capacity you described. And who has a Student Pilot license with 200 odd hours? You must be one lousy pilot! Enigma said it best,

"This board is populated by a bunch of pilots who have proven to each other that they are who they say they are; we did it by a having a history of posts that our peers recognize as reliable information."

You neither have history on this board nor proof of who you say you are. I know people on this board personally and can back up every word I type (or at least most of it). If I make an error I own up to it.

Until I see some proof of who and what you say you are, I am inclined not to believe a word you write. And until that time comes I will maintain that you, sir, are a F-A-K-E.

Now then, it's past your bed time. Turn off the comptuer and let mommy tuck you in.

Put that in your houka and schmoke it!
SK

I'm curious Skyking what did you flight plan your Navajo as. Ours Is a PA-31/G. I guess I was just in flight plan mode. What else am I soposed to have other then a student pilot at 14 you say I'm a bad pilot because I don't have my license, thats a little hard. So what if I changed it to -350 thats what I flew. Do you think maybe that piper made more then one chieftan and more then one person owns one. How do you expect me to give you proof tell me and I'll do it right away, but I'm leaving Sat for a week so I'll be back the 23'd.

Last edited:
What in the wide world of sports is a maglev???

I missed something that appears to have some value, either humorous or some new technological innovation. Can someone fill me in?

Allrighty then....

You went back to your original post and explained the /g stuff away and it appears that you can respond to posts with some mark of intellegence (albeit at a 14 year old level). The way you have made your posts sound quite grandiose gives off a certain BS level that myself and others attribute to past "BS'ers" that have been on this board. Being that no one on this board knows you, and you have only a few days of posting history with a whole slew of posts, you can see how your remarks may be viewed as lies and that type of behavior suspiciously points to a "flamer" (not the gay kind).

As for the remark about you being a lousy pilot, I apologize. I do not know you and do not know what your skills are. The comment was a direct result of have way too many of Milwaukee's finest barley based beverages and getting all riled up over that Skyboss imbecile.

I can understand embellishment, especially at your age. We all did it in one form or another. Certainly you can understand why I tossed up the proverbial red flag and called you on it. However, I am willing to to take what you say is the truth. Just don't go getting all carried away with stories about flying Citations, King Airs and the like. If you have some constructive info to post about peoples' questions about systems, regs, etc., that gives you a whole lot more credibility in my book.

Now then, I propose a truce until such time as either you prove yourself a liar or quite legitimate. Once again, I apologize for any offending remarks I may have made.

Keep your stick on the ice,
SK:cool:

Re: Re: Actually....

2000flyer said:
That address rings a bell. Am I on the right approach? :D

2000Flyer

Hmmm.... SID tells me that if you look to the STAR's over the Rockies you might get an urge to "revise" what you have already put in your "little black book".

;) SK:cool:

skyking1976 said:
Allrighty then....

You went back to your original post and explained the /g stuff away and it appears that you can respond to posts with some mark of intellegence (albeit at a 14 year old level). The way you have made your posts sound quite grandiose gives off a certain BS level that myself and others attribute to past "BS'ers" that have been on this board. Being that no one on this board knows you, and you have only a few days of posting history with a whole slew of posts, you can see how your remarks may be viewed as lies and that type of behavior suspiciously points to a "flamer" (not the gay kind).

As for the remark about you being a lousy pilot, I apologize. I do not know you and do not know what your skills are. The comment was a direct result of have way too many of Milwaukee's finest barley based beverages and getting all riled up over that Skyboss imbecile.

I can understand embellishment, especially at your age. We all did it in one form or another. Certainly you can understand why I tossed up the proverbial red flag and called you on it. However, I am willing to to take what you say is the truth. Just don't go getting all carried away with stories about flying Citations, King Airs and the like. If you have some constructive info to post about peoples' questions about systems, regs, etc., that gives you a whole lot more credibility in my book.

Now then, I propose a truce until such time as either you prove yourself a liar or quite legitimate. Once again, I apologize for any offending remarks I may have made.

Keep your stick on the ice,

Thanks I'll agree with that truce. The reason I have so many post is because I've been going to the airport thinking I was going to fly then they cancle the trip and I have to sit down there for a couple hours while my mom is doing paperwork so I go on the computer. The reason I always say the stuff about the king airs and citations is so you will judge me as a pilot not just some kid talking B.S. If I didn't have my age down no one would call me a B.S.er. I had to do the same thing with people over on two other forums.

You know, I learn a lot from the 121/135 types.
Thanks

Citationkid said:
The reason I always say the stuff about the king airs and citations is so you will judge me as a pilot not just some kid talking B.S.

Then talk about what you definitely know as facts. Read the airplane POH's from cover to cover and know the systems and limitations cold. This will make you a better pilot in the future and give you better insught to some of the questions posted on this board. And if you had a problem on other boards with people calling you a BSer because of your age you think you might have left it out of this one.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back