Open letter to Skyboss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bobbysamd said:
Darn it, Skyking, you beat me to the punch! I vote Mr. Concorde. That is, "Mister" Concorde, by the way.

Also, you can trace ISPs by using a WHOIS search engine, e.g. http://ww2.arin.net/whois . Copy and paste the ISP numbers and hit the button. All the ISP contact information will come back at you. Great for tracking spam origins.

Haha, Wow I thought I had it bad; I don't sound as dumb as skyking do I, but I'm for real. Now I get the joke about some one calling me archer, surprised no one has put my name in yet:( .

Remind me not to pi$$ off any one on this board, or you all will hack into my computer empty out my bank account and max out my credit cards. Oh I forgot my credit cards and bank accounts are already on the big E and maxed out!

Hey FL717 don't forget your clubs we'll play for a buck a hole. After 36 holes and I can go to the Royals game friday nite, and drink 1 beer. Do you think I should bring my wife or Lexi?

singlespeed said:
Remind me not to pi$$ off any one on this board, or you all will hack into my computer empty out my bank account and max out my credit cards. Oh I forgot my credit cards and bank accounts are already on the big E and maxed out!

Hey FL717 don't forget your clubs we'll play for a buck a hole. After 36 holes and I can go to the Royals game friday nite, and drink 1 beer. Do you think I should bring my wife or Lexi?

We're not playing for cash punk. :cool:

Are you going to the game tomorrow night? If you take Lexi, she'll be on the field chasing balls all night! Then again if you take your wife she'll be chasing players!:D

I'm not very computer savvy, but i'm curious how you find out a persons IP address.

I visited that website that bobbysamd posted a link for and I would like to know what I need to put in that window to do a search. What do I put in this window if I want to do a search?

Basically, I want to know how to use this website:

LINK

Thanks!

Last edited:
FL717

My wife was chasing skyboob last nite. So the players will be ok tomarrow nite, they make less money. Lexi can feild better than most pro ball players but she's too youg to sign a contract and has no thumbs. Can't win must go gack to an airline so my dating life picks up. Do FA's still like pupies?

BULL $HIT!!!!

Citationkid said:
I don't sound as dumb as skyking do I

LOL!!!! Now I know you're fake! You flamebait me in this post. When I asked you what a PA-31/G was in another post, you didn't bother to explain your error and changed it to a -350; same as what I have flown. Besides, you spew out all this bilge about flying around in Citations. It may have happened but I seriously doubt that it was in the capacity you described. And who has a Student Pilot license with 200 odd hours? You must be one lousy pilot! Enigma said it best,

"This board is populated by a bunch of pilots who have proven to each other that they are who they say they are; we did it by a having a history of posts that our peers recognize as reliable information."

You neither have history on this board nor proof of who you say you are. I know people on this board personally and can back up every word I type (or at least most of it). If I make an error I own up to it.

Until I see some proof of who and what you say you are, I am inclined not to believe a word you write. And until that time comes I will maintain that you, sir, are a F-A-K-E.

Now then, it's past your bed time. Turn off the comptuer and let mommy tuck you in.

Put that in your houka and schmoke it!
SK

ILLINI said:
I'm not very computer savvy, but i'm curious how you find out a persons IP address.
Now if I gave away all my secrets it wouldn't be any fun... But don't you just love the silence now that Skyboss has shut up???

ILLINI said:
Basically, I want to know how to use this website:

LINK

Thanks!
Type the IP Address into that window and hit enter. You can also type in domain names such as yahoo.com and see who owns it.

As Puff Daddy once said: "It's all about the Maglev, Baby."

And you all wonder why the big ugly managers see you as expendable. Please, just delete my account. This place is a joke and you people are pathetic.

Last edited:
Momentary thread creep - spam chasing

Falcon Capt said:
Type the IP Address into that window and hit enter. You can also type in domain names such as yahoo.com and see who owns it.
Set up your e-mail client or web-based e-mail to show all headers. Read down the lines until you find the very first IP address,e.g. [123.456.789]. Copy it and paste in a WHOIS engine. If that WHOIS engine lists that IP's domain, you will receive complete contact information. If not, the engine should tell you which WHOIS search engine to use. You should receive an abuse e-mail contact, e.g. "[email protected]." I copy all the contact information and paste it on top of the spam. Then I forward the whole thing to the abuse contact. I started doing that several weeks ago and my spam is down considerably.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back