• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Open letter to Skyboss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Err....never mind. Didn't know you could figure out someone's location and bandwidth from his IP address. Well, I guess you can always find a new forum, Skyboss. Or stay on this one and continue to ruin it for the rest of us. Or everyone could just humor Skyboss and we could be one big happy family. Haha!

Mogus said:
Skyboss, just some friendly advice, don't take it the wrong way. Delete your current name, get a new one, and act in a way other than the one that got you in so much trouble. Clean slate. Or you could just leave. This board sucks when people are always tearing each other down.

I agree. While its fun for a limited time....It gets old real fast. Unless of course s/he is just interested in getting whats coming. Then I will add them to the ignore list.

It sounds like this guy has been on the board before. Let's see if we can't figure it out who it is. My picks are: H8U, Archer, Mr. Concorde...

Which one will it be...?

SK:D

Chicken &%$# Antics

Where did the MAGLEV thread go?

Looks like it has been deleted, which can only be done by the webmaster, a moderator, or the user who wrote the first post. I tend to doubt Mark or a moderator deleted it, since Mark went to the trouble to MAKE it a separate thread when that discussion became major thread creep elsewhere. Which leaves me to strongly suspect that skyboss deleted his own thread.

Why would he do this? I can only think he would do so to reduce his "number of posts" count -- which is LOWER tonight than it was yesterday, even though he's clearly been posting since then. Or perhaps because skyboss was "losing" the discussion. Or maybe he has another reason.

In any case, though, to delete a fairly lengthy discussion that a lot of people took part in shows a lack of respect for the exchange of ideas that just took place. Deleting a thread that is nothing but flame, I can agree with. Deleting a thread with a discussion of an idea, PARTICULARLY an idea that skyboss himself raised in the first place, strikes me as particularly chicken.

Just my humble opinion, but I think this forum will be a better place without the childish antics of "skyboss." And I'll match my credibility, as measured by the number of times I've gotten a "thanks, that was helpful," against "skyboss" any day.

Snoopy

Mogus said:
Didn't know you could figure out someone's location and bandwidth from his IP address.

You can... All IP addresses have a registered owner. Blocks are obtained by service providers for certain purposes (Commercial, Residential high-speed, Dial-Up accounts, etc.). The block that his unique IP address comes from is owned by Time Warner telecom and according to the listing are NOT Portable (crushes his "I'm not in Colorado story")...

Here is the listing for his block of IP addresses:

OrgName: Time Warner Telecom
OrgID: TWTC
Address: 10475 Park Meadows Drive
City: Littleton
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80124

NetRange: 66.192.0.0 - 66.194.63.255
CIDR: 66.192.0.0/15, 66.194.0.0/18
NetName: TWTC-NETBLK-4
NetHandle: NET-66-192-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE, RESIDENTIAL BROADBAND SERVICE ALLOCATION
RegDate: 2001-10-25
Updated: 2003-03-10

Guess that settles that ... good work Falcon Capt.

Skyboss, you ARE the weakest link ...

GOOD BYE.

Re: Chicken &%$# Antics

Snoopy58 said:
Which leaves me to strongly suspect that skyboss deleted his own thread.

He said in one of his posts that today he went through and deleted some of his posts. Obviously that was one of them.

Thanks for playing!

BuBye!

PS - If he does register a new name and let the Skyboss name and personality go away.. I will delete this thread, and we can all sing "Happy together' by Flo and Eddie, and move on.

Last edited:
That one and apparently his "Solution to Pilot Pay" thread as well.

Not exactly a man who is willing to stand by his ideas. Or his words.

In my book, a Zero.

Add my "Ditto" to the "Weakest Link" observation.

Actually....

There's one hole in that theory. Time Warner does not operate cable/b-band services in Colorado. They do, however, have several office addresses here...

Time Warner Cable
4100 East Dry Creek Road, Littleton, CO 80122
(720) 529-8419

Time Warner Cable
160 Inverness Drive East, Englewood, CO 80112
(303) 799-1200

Time Warner Cable - Training Center
160 Inverness Drive East, Englewood, CO 80112
(303) 799-5731

Only a technicality. He's still an a$$ in my book or anyone elses.
I could walk down to their office and ask about his IP address. I work at 55 Inverness Drive. Could tell them that he was repatedly spamming my email, I told him to quit and he didn't... Nah, pieces of $hit like him aren't even worth it.

SK

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back