Open letter to Skyboss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting tidbit...

The funny thing is Skyboss claims to be in California and at work, but his IP address resolves as a residential high speed internet access account in Colorado.

Me thinks something stinks in a big way...

Skyboss said:

......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯.../
.................../...../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`?¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'....')
.........\.................'...../
..........\.................../
............\..............(

Not very funny is it??? What's it like working less hours in a month than I work in a pay period?

Oh yeah, very mature!

Skyboss said:
it's called a fire wall.

What's called a firewall?

You are trying to claim THIS as the reason your IP address resolves as a residential account in Colorado??? I don't think so... See, in my spare time, I run a computer web site business, I know a few things about computers, high speed internet and firewalls... That isn't how firewalls work.

You sir, are full of elephant dung... and THAT is what stinks.

Skyboss said:
I am on Salary. Since you've been just as active today, I guess you don't do much either. This is actually a good release for me. Too much pent up energy in here.

It's my day off. I don't have time to sit at a stationary computer when I'm at work.

Skyboss, just some friendly advice, don't take it the wrong way. Delete your current name, get a new one, and act in a way other than the one that got you in so much trouble. Clean slate. Or you could just leave. This board sucks when people are always tearing each other down.

Who's tearing who down? I sure didn't start this thread, and I've only responded to insults. What, because I'm not a pilot I'm an idiot? Sure seems that way. Because I don't share the collective view of some of you I should shut up?

Ya know, I made a simple comments about a different technology. It wasn't even meant to start a fight, obviously there are a few that pounce on anything that moves in here that doesn't agree with their point of view.

This morning, I let it go. I deleted posts and engaged in friendly conversation, to which several insisted that their way is better. None of us are ever falable, but you don't insult someone just because you don't agree with them.

Have I been a smart a$$, sure. So have others. Now, can we all kiss and make up and move on to a subject other than "Skyboss" is a f'ing liar and doesn't know what the "F" he's talking about? I has grown a bit old.

Last edited:
Skyboss said:
I'm not a computer expert, not sure how all this technofangled stuff works. Obviously my address is masked, perhaps the service provider does this. I'm sure as hell not in Colorado, although it was warm today.

Service providers don't "mask" addresses for their residential broadband customers. Time-Warner Cable (i.e. Cox.net) certainly doesn't...

Sorry buddy, care to try again?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back